Commercial Operations Representative
Company: Delek US Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Position Overview:This position is responsible for the physical
optimization of a stand-alone blending operation located on the
USGC. In coordination with the traders will identify available
refinery and spot market streams that can be blended into higher
value products for the domestic and international markets. This
role will be responsible for the overall profitability of the
operation in coordination with the trader(s). Major
- In-depth knowledge of blending of distillate and gasoline
finished products with a focus on quality, compatibility and
- Daily component and finished products evaluations and
identification of most profitable blends and corresponding
- Coordination of component purchases, pricing, hedging and
logistics with Delek trader(s) and operations personal.
- Collaborate with Delek refineries of available streams that can
be optimized via blending.
- Work independently and identify components domestically and
internationally that can be optimized via blending.
- Ability to solve problems and coordinate all blend operations
with Delek operations and terminals on the USGC.
- Coordinate all required laboratory testing of components,
actual blends, custody purchases/sales of components and finished
- Perform short- and long-term market analysis to develop
outlooks for gasoline, distillates, fuel oil, intermediate
feedstocks and gasoline components.
- Build and maintain arbitrage models and regional supply/demand
- Generate trade recommendations for gasoline, distillates fuel
oil, intermediate feedstocks and components.
- Stay abreast of industry developments, best practices and
provide market intelligence to senior management for strategic
planning. Requirements - Education/Experience/Qualifications:
- Five years minimum experience in similar type roles
- Basic understanding of finished product testing and
- Marine vessel and inland barge logistics experience is a
- Knowledge of Terminal/Refinery operations and coordination
- Experience in writing and implementing company policies &
- Proven leadership and people management skills.
- Candidate should have a solution driven approach and work well
within a team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or Engineering highly
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including
Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of refinery products, finished products and
- Knowledge of Statistical Quality Control and strong analytical
- Proficiency in linear blend models.
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks and projects,
manage competing priorities, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and
- Experience delivering reporting and presentations, including
creation through analysis to all levels of the company, including
the executive team
- Must be highly organized, analytical, action and detail
oriented and possess an "ownership" personality with a sense of
- Strong demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills
(written and verbal), with excellent attention to detail and a
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a burning
desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background screening and
Why work for Delek?
- Performance driven, entrepreneurial culture
- Highly competative compensation and benefits package
- 401k match (100% up to 6%)
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Stock options
- Relocation program
- Scholarships for employees' dependents
- Focused on wellness
- Service awards program
- Company supported volunteer opportunities
- Delek Fund for Hope - community engagement and charitable
giving within the communities where our employees and customers
live & work. Over $9.3 million has been awarded to charities since
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law. Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Delek US Holdings, Inc., Nashville , Commercial Operations Representative, Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!