Posted on: October 17, 2019
- Account Manager, Inside Sales
- Focused on building relationships and becoming a trusted
technology advisor to our customers.
- Includes out-bounding calls to drive new business acquisition
with established and new customers.
- May have some involvement in outside sales leads with Sales
- Ability to be a trusted business advisor to the customer and
uses in-depth knowledge of Dell s technology, products and services
to help customers formulate direction.
- Ability to utilize strategic probing to identify, evaluate, and
recommend alternative business solutions.
- Analysis of multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify
customer problems/needs and recommends appropriate solution.
- Effectively balance demands from multiple stakeholders.
- Effectively balance short term and long term priorities.
- Develop and implement strategic account plans that drive the
attainment of critical business objectives.
- Ability to be Involved in contract negotiation and possesses
strong financial/business and pricing knowledge.
- 2+ years of sales/customer service experience
- Strong organizational skills.
- Effectively use software packages such as Microsoft Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware, software, &
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 2+ years
sales, management or related experience.
- Knowledge of applicable Dell technology, products, and services
and is able to identify how these products and services align to
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class
benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities all
to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you re the kind of communicator who can make world-class
technology even more irresistible, this is your opportunity to
develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity
for all employees and to providing employees with a work
environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment
decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and
individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion
or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including
pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV
Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or
present military service, family medical history or genetic
information, family or parental status, or any other status
protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we
operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based
on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and
Inclusion at Dell . Associated topics: .net, backend, c c++, c#,
develop, developer, php, programming, sde, software development
Keywords: Dell, Nashville , ISAM 2, Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!