LINE SERVER - Part-Time
Company: Williamson Medical Center
Posted on: May 19, 2019
At Williamson Medical Center, our employees are more than just
another number. To us, they're family. They're smart, talented,
compassionate, dedicated, and an overall joy to be around. We're
certainly blessed to have the best of the best working here from
the cafeteria to the operating room.
But as Williamson County and surrounding areas continue to grow, so
must we. That's why we want YOU to join our family!
Williamson Medical Center is an equal-opportunity employer and a
To serve customer food, cook on the grill, and perform transactions
on the cash register.
Schedules will fluctuate depending on the department needs.
Formal Education / Training:High school education, GED or
Equivalent Work Experience.
Must either have the ability to understand and follow basic verbal
communications and \ or written instructions in English
Workplace Experience:None required. Customer service preferred.
Equipment and Skills Training:Grill, fryer, steam table, knives,
cash register, telephone, meat slicer.
Physical Environment:Kitchen, serving area, and dining room.
Physical Effort:Prolonged standing, stooping, able to lift up to 35
#. Able to withstand extreme temperatures. Able to comprehend
written and oral communication and instructions.
Able to keep up in a fast paced environment.
1. Consistently serve customers timely and courteously while
handling any complaints courteously and communicating to Supervisor
or Team Leader timely. Serve more than one customer at a time using
proper portion sizes.
2. Consistently demonstrate proper pricing and charging of
customers to include giving receipt to every customer and using the
Deduct properly and accurately.
3. Rotate food throughout service to ensure freshness. Communicate
to production any food item needs throughout meal service.
4. Follow task list for the schedule assigned to including setting
up deposit bags and start money accurately and recording and
maintaining proper food temperature and performing prep and other
tasks as indicated.
5. Ensure that entire area (serving line, dining room) is stocked
and cleaned prior to leaving shift.
6. Maintain sanitation and complete assignments to include
maintaining dining room tables, serving line, salad bar and all
service areas throughout shift.
7. Carry out any assignments as directed by Supervisor and Team
Leaders in a positive, cooperative manner.
8. Perform department daily and weekly assignments and follow
sanitation schedules. Weekly Sanitation for Scheduled area followed
9. Complies with departmental and hospital policies and safety
10 Attends Department and Area meetings as scheduled.
11. Understand and support the policy of working various shifts as
needed according to the schedule and assist and train in other
areas as needed.
12. Keep food, condiments, salad bar, coolers and all items offered
for service stocked and cleaned throughout shift.
Keywords: Williamson Medical Center, Nashville , LINE SERVER - Part-Time, Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!