Part Time Customer Care Specialist
Company: Servpro Industries, LLC
Posted on: February 10, 2024
What we offer
- 401(k) with company match
- Company profit sharing plan
- Generous vacation, paid time-off and paid holidays
- Company-paid mental health benefit through Headspace
- 2 free on-site fitness rooms
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Personal and professional development programShift will be
Monday-Friday 7 AM to 12 PM CSTJob SummaryA Customer Care
Specialist in the SERVPRO National Call Center is responsible for
identifying, capturing, and delivering revenue generating
residential and commercial opportunities connecting customers to
qualified SERVPRO Franchisees throughout the nation (including
parts of Canada). The SERVPRO National Call Center is a 24/7
environment; therefore, Customer Service Representatives are
expected to maintain flexibility with respect to working overtime
and holidays, especially during storm-related weather events. You
- Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and
enhance the Franchise/customer experience.
- Answers all incoming phone calls and aids representing SERVPRO
- Manages inbound and outbound phone calls based on established
statistical performance goals for Department.
- Timely and accurately captures referrals for job leads received
via telephone and electronically to maximize job referrals to
qualified SERVPRO Franchises.
- Timely dispatches job leads based on necessary criteria
including, but not limited to, Franchise status, territory
assignment, and commercial large loss dispatch and to maximize job
referrals to qualified SERVPRO Franchises.
- Promotes customer service throughout the SERVPRO System and
insurance community; strives for one call resolution for vendors,
customers, and Franchisees to promote high touch proactive service
resolution resulting in customer retention. You have
- Assists the Incident Alert Center (IAC) by monitoring multiple
alert sources and researching and dispatching commercial chase lead
opportunities per IAC standard operating procedures.
- Ensures Distributors are notified of Franchises violating
National Accounts Guidelines criteria.
- Assists other departments, as necessary.
- Completes all Training and Coaching sessions as required and/or
requested by Supervisor. You have
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language to
communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the
phone, and by written communications in a clear, straightforward,
and professional manner.
- At least one (1) year of customer service experience, Call
Center experience preferred.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills including
proper pronunciation, grammar, and a consistently courteous and
professional tone of voice always.
- Possess polite and confident, excellent customer service
skills, including listening and questioning.
- Excellent, organizational skills and strong attention to
- PC skills in a multi-screen/task environment.
- Type at least 40+wpm with minimal errors.
- Adaptable to remain calm and reasonable amidst tense or
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented office
- Ability to sit for extended amounts of time.
- Microsoft Office 2007/2010 experience (i.e.: Outlook) and CRM
experience, a plus.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Associates degree preferred.
- Must reside in the state of Tennessee for payroll
- Fast-paced, high pressure office environment.
- Standard working hours based on a 40-hour work week.
- Additional working hours required as needed during storm events
to maintain 24/7 phone coverage.About SERVPROFor more than 50
years, SERVPRO has been a trusted leader in fire and water cleanup
and restoration services, mold mitigation, construction, biohazard
and pathogen remediation throughout the United States and Canada.
Our 2,200+ individually owned and operated franchises are supported
by our dedicated headquarters team. We strive to cultivate a
professional community that respects and celebrates the things that
make us unique, the things we share, and the collaborative spirit
we bring to the work we pursue together.SERVPRO is an equal
opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, gender,
sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability
Keywords: Servpro Industries, LLC, Nashville , Part Time Customer Care Specialist, Other , Madison, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!