Veterans Preferred - Public Areas Attendant
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply. -The Public Area
Attendant will be responsible for performing all daily tasks
associated with housekeeping duties for cleaning guest rooms.
Duties & Functions
- Empty public areas of soiled linen and trash.
- Clean and remove spots from lobby walls and doors.
- Polish and clean mirrors, public doors, and elevator
- Vacuum, sweep, and/or mop hallways, stairwells, foyers, and
other public areas
- Cleaning and resetting public bathroom areas
- Practice 15/5 rule.
- Keep all hallways, public areas and closets clean, neat and
- Report all missing items from room (i.e., irons/boards, hair
dryers, etc.) to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager
- Report any maintenance repairs immediately to Housekeeping
- Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to the Hotel's
- All other tasks and duties as assigned
Qualifications & Standards
- At least one year of experience in a hotel housekeeping
Keywords: Hyatt, Nashville , Veterans Preferred - Public Areas Attendant, Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!