Company: Stratas Foods
Posted on: September 19, 2023
URGENT HIRING - 1st and 2nd Shift Available
1st Shift - 7 am to 5:30 pm - 10 hour shifts
2nd Shift - 5 pm to 3:30 am - 10-hour shifts
FULL TIME JOB OPPORTUNITY WITH VERY COMPETITIVE BENEFITS!
- We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance plus voluntary
benefits on day one of employment!
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Fitness reimbursement
- College tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) Match up to 5%
- Vacation, holiday, bereavement, and jury duty pay
Stratas Foods LLC is the leading supplier of fats and oils to the
Foodservice, Food Ingredients and Retail Private Label markets in
North America and is a producer of quality bulk and packaged
dressings, mayonnaise and sauces. Stratas Foods was formed in
October 2008 as a 50/50 joint venture between ACH Food Companies
(ACH) and Archer Daniels Midland (ADM).
Manufacturing facilities are located in Dallas and Houston, TX;
Decatur and Quincy, IL; Englewood, NJ; Fresno, CA; Nashville, TN;
and Valdosta, GA. Corporate offices are located in Memphis, TN. We
are committed to maintaining a progressive workplace by utilizing
the ideas, skills and talents of all of our employees. We strive to
make Stratas Foods a great place to work and are building a team
capable of meeting our business goals.
Qualified operator candidates must be able to perform a variety of
jobs, tasks, or duties as required; and must be able to work their
bid shift, overtime, and weekends as required.
The tasks required, but not limited to, are general housekeeping,
rework, prepare packaging, package product, food manufacturing, and
other duties as assigned by supervision.
- Set up machines prior to shift start-up, attend to the
operation of these machines, and make adjustments as necessary for
changes due to production type.
- Proper tear down, cleaning, and reassembling pumps, sanitary
lines, and line equipment.
- Attend to and adjust machines during operation to ensure
product flow through the machines.
- Operation of CIP skids in addition to breakdown and cleaning of
- Knowledge of chemical handling procedures including PPE
- Completion on daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual
and annual MSS items.
- Identify and be able to communicate opportunities for
- Communicate with supervisor when equipment needs
- Report/resolve any observed quality issues while cleaning
- Successfully pass qualification test.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Related Experience: Previous relevant experience, preferably in a
Equipment/Software Skills: Basic computer knowledge - data
- Employees are encouraged to participate in efficiency and
safety improvement teams.
- Learn and follow written rules and procedures.
- Produce accurate documentation.
- Follow attendance policies.
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Will have the opportunity to learn various positions.
- Must fill in when needed in temporary/permanent vacancies.
- Must adhere to and comply with all safety, food safety,
environmental, GMP rules, regulations and policies.
Physical: Must have the ability to lift 50 pounds, climb stairs,
lift, bend, kneel, stand for long periods of time, work in confined
spaces, and work with heights
Hours: 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. or 5 p.m. to 3:30 a.m.
Pay Rate: $18.50
Stratas Foods is an equal opportunity employer and will not
discriminate against any applicant or employee in any manner
prohibited by law, including but not limited to, on the basis of
race or color, religion, gender, age, genetic information, national
origin/ancestry, mental or physical disability, family
status/marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status,
and any other legally protected status.
Keywords: Stratas Foods, Nashville , Machine Operator, Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!