Auto-Guided Vehicle Operator - Pepperoni RAW
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Job Level: HourlyJob Type: Hourly Full TimeWant to build a
stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join
Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to
safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This
position is in Cargill's protein and salt business, where we
provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of
customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to
manufacturers and exporters.
Job Location: -Nashville, TNJob Type: -Full TimeShift:
-2ndCompensation: -$18.75/hr -Benefits Information
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401(k) with Cargill matching contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Assembles and disassembles Vemac autohanging and AGV transport
- Prepares operation by performing preflight checks and reviewing
program schedules. -
- Properly operates/monitors the Vemac AutoHanger and AGV's to
insure proper product transfer from the Clippers to the racks.
Maintains stick racks to ensure the proper amount of sticks to
support the process needs. -Individual must be able to adjust and
trouble shoot jams/issues. -
- Accurately records rack and weight information along with all
quality check information as required. -
- Ensures product quality, consistency, and compliance with
customer specifications. -
- Complete all required documentation accurately and proficiently
along with other required written communication applicable to the
job, ensuring all processing steps have been completed and a
quality product is delivered to the customer. -
- Ensure all food handling tasks are completed properly i.e.
proper packaging, weights are in the acceptable range.
- Assist on the production floor where needed. -
- Comply with all Corporate Environmental Health and Safety
Policies and Procedures.
- Individual will learn and comply with all HACCP and Food Safety
Policies and Procedures; Individual will ensure compliance for all
monitoring and verification tasks as outlined in the Food Safety
- Must complete procedural training for this position in the
- Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on
possession of a student visa or visa sponsored by a third-party
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Basic math ability.
- Availability to work weekends and overtime as required.
- Strong Computer knowledge and skills.
- Must be attentive to details to follow set schedules and
directions. -Preferred Qualifications
- Previous food manufacturing or production experience.
- Mechanical Aptitude.
- Computer knowledge and skills.
- Recent related work history -Considered candidates will receive
a phone call from a (952) area code. Please note that this position
does not include relocation reimbursement.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet
Keywords: Cargill, Nashville , Auto-Guided Vehicle Operator - Pepperoni RAW, Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!