General Rental Associate - Large Equipment
Company: HOME DEPOT USA, INC
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Schedule: Monday - Friday; 7AM - 4PM
The General Rental Associate (GRA)- Large Equipment is responsible
for a wide range of tasks, including, but not limited to: loading,
unloading, sorting, staging, cleaning, and transporting Rental
units within the warehouse. Individuals in this position must have
the ability to become certified and operate material handling
equipment and be able to lift up to 75 lbs. Individuals must work
productively with little supervision as well as cooperatively with
other associates. It is also very important that they follow
company safety policies and procedures.
- 50% Load, Unload, Sort, and Stage: Load and unload trucks,
sort, stage, and transport Rental units, and deliver it to the
proper location in the warehouse.
- 15% Housekeeping and Safety: Maintain a clean and functioning
- 15% Manage Documents: Identify and read vendor packing slips,
carrier shipping documents, and receiving documents
- 10% Manage Deadlines: Complies with deadlines and productivity
- 10% Interact and Collaborate with Others: Interact with a
variety of people, including delivery drivers, supervisors,
managers, and associates.
Direct Manager/Direct Reports:
- This position reports to the Rental Operations DC
- This position has 0 direct reports.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the
- Must continuously stand or walk or regularly requires
lifting/handling/carrying material or equipment of moderate weight
- Typically in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors such as temperature extremes, moving machinery,
loud noise, and fumes which cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work effectively with
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through
the completion of a high school diploma and/or GED.
Minimum Years of Work Experience:
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
- No additional years of experience
- Action Oriented - Taking on new opportunities and tough
challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and
- Being Resilient - Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when
facing difficult situations
- Customer Focus - Building strong customer relationships and
delivering customer-centric solutions
- Resourcefulness - Securing and deploying resources effectively
Keywords: HOME DEPOT USA, INC, Nashville , General Rental Associate - Large Equipment, Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!