RVP Registered Products - Independent Central - AR, LA (N), MS (N), TN (Memphis)
Company: The Jackson National Life Insurance Company
Posted on: March 19, 2023
RVP Registered Products - Independent Central - AR, LA (N), MS
(N), TN (Memphis) page is loaded RVP Registered Products -
Independent Central - AR, LA (N), MS (N), TN (Memphis) Apply remote
type Fully Remote locations Nashville, TN time type Full time
posted on Posted 3 Days Ago job requisition id REQ-02126 If you are
an internal associate, please login to Workday and apply through My
Career. Job PurposeThe RVP, Registered Products is responsible for
creating new and managing existing relationships with Independent
broker/dealer advisors to increase Jackson sales in the given
territory. This is accomplished through meetings, seminars,
campaigns and follow up. The RVP is responsible for keeping
Independent advisors informed of Jackson's rapidly changing product
and service enhancements.Essential Responsibilities
- Works closely with the VP, Head of Independent B/D Sales to
develop an appropriate business plan to maximize territorial
- Identifies and develops top producing advisors, recruits new
advisors and strengthens relationships with existing
- Conducts product and sales training through individual
meetings, group meetings, seminars and conferences.
- Strategically plans and manages the deployment of resources to
maximize territory sales while being responsible for budget and
- Works in conjunction with an Internal Wholesaler to identify
and foster leads generated from referrals, campaigns and territory
- Utilizes Jackson databases to create and maintain advisor
profile and data on sales activity.Other Duties
- Performs other duties and/or projects as assigned.Knowledge,
Skills and Abilities
- Strong ability to work independently and to communicate clearly
and concisely. Ability to create and deliver effective
presentations to current and prospective advisors.
- Thorough knowledge of sales and marketing principles and
practices. Expected to maintain knowledge of existing Jackson
products, new or enhanced Jackson products, and Jackson marketing
- Experience in marketing investments and annuities to advisors.
Ability to identify and position the products and services used in
- Proven ability in growing a territory as measured by sales,
producer count and persistency of business.
- Strong aptitude for technology, including software
applications, e-mail and database management from remote
- Ability to travel extensively, including overnight travel.
Minimum of four days per week in the field meeting with
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 3+ years of sales experience in investments, mutual funds,
insurance or annuities required. 5+ years of experience
- Prior annuity or investment external wholesaling experience is
- FINRA Series 6 and 63 registrations required.
- Current state life insurance license preferred. We don't just
accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive
on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our
community. Jackson is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
The Company subscribes to and endorses federal and state laws and
regulations relating to equal employment opportunity for all
persons without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age,
national origin, legally-recognized disability, marital status,
legally-protected medical condition, citizenship, ancestry, height,
weight, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other factor not
related to the needs of the job. The Company is committed to a
policy of equal opportunity. Company facilities and campuses are
tobacco-free environments. Similar Jobs (2) RVP Registered Products
- Independent Central - AL remote type Fully Remote locations
Nashville, TN time type Full time posted on Posted 3 Days Ago
Regional Vice President - Wires & Banks - LA (South), MS, FL
Panhandle remote type Fully Remote locations Nashville, TN time
type Full time posted on Posted 3 Days Ago About Us At Jackson, our
employees are empowered to bring a fresh perspective, confront new
challenges, and define their own career paths. We value the unique
perspectives and innovative ideas that come from our employees'
diverse backgrounds. - Jackson is the marketing name for Jackson
National Life Insurance Company (Home Office: Lansing, Michigan)
and Jackson National Life Insurance Company of New York (Home
Office: Purchase, New York). Jackson National Asset Management, LLC
(JNAM) located in Chicago, Illinois, is an SEC-registered
investment adviser and Jackson subsidiary. Annuities are
distributed by Jackson National Life Distributors LLC, Member
FINRA. Jackson companies offer an outstanding benefits package
including competitive pay, bonuses, comprehensive health insurance
benefits, a matching 401(k) retirement plan, adoption assistance,
education matching gift program and dependent tuition program.
Online applications requested. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for alternate formats for accommodation. To learn more about
Jackson's financial strength and results, visit jackson.com .
Keywords: The Jackson National Life Insurance Company, Nashville , RVP Registered Products - Independent Central - AR, LA (N), MS (N), TN (Memphis), Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...