Sheet Metal Apprentice - Weekly Pay Full Benefits Multiple Career Paths
Company: Merryman-Farr, LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
No Career Ceiling!
Every member of our leadership team started in the field, some
completely new to construction, so we place a high value on
developing and promoting from the field. You just might follow in
their footsteps and become a part of our next-generation
leadership. You'll definitely find the home you're seeking at
Merryman-Farr if you want to be valued and have true career
advancement opportunities with no limits.
Award-Winning Culture where Family is 1st!
Grow your career with NBJ's "Best in Business" finalist, TAPHCC's
"Contractor of the Year", Talk of The Town's "Excellence in
Customer Satisfaction" and ABC's multiple time "Excellence in
Construction" recipient where long tenures are the norm. We're an
award-winning mechanical contractor that strives to be the place
where people love working, family comes first, and you feel highly
- We are the perfect place to learn a trade that pays very well.
Whether you're completely green to construction or have some
experience, we have a great track record of helping people build
- You enjoy working with your hands, take pride in building
things well and like a variety of projects.
- Great attitude, eager to learn, and an employment history with
- Comfortable climbing a stepladder/ladder.
Apprentice Duties (Training - We have great mentors and training
resources to help you grow in the following areas and that's just
- Utilize and interpret blueprints to determine how and where to
fabricate, assemble and install sheet metal products.
- Measure, mark dimensions and lay out material to be installed
using tools such as scribes, rulers, calculators, and
- Fasten joints and seams in sheet metal with welds, bolts and/or
metal driver clips, ensuring work is done carefully and connections
- Use hand and power tools to trim/cut and grind metal surfaces
and joints of parts that have been assembled to ensure an airtight
- Learn how to select the appropriate type and gauge of sheet
metal to be used in projects according to specifications.
- 6:00 to 2:30 Schedule, M-F
- Weekly pay (Direct Deposit)
- Excellent opportunities to advance your career/pay
- Affordable/Quality Health Insurance
- Vision and Dental Options
- Matching 401K
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Choice of career paths in Sheet Metal and Plumbing
- Family 1st Culture where people stay because they "love working
*Please apply through here. Please DO NOT call, email, or drop by
to share your resume.
*No recruiter inquiries will be accepted.
Keywords: Merryman-Farr, LLC, Nashville , Sheet Metal Apprentice - Weekly Pay Full Benefits Multiple Career Paths, Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!