Fleet Maintenance Mechanic
Company: Concrete Pump Partners LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description: We are currently seeking a heavy equipment mechanic
for a full-time position. Candidates must have a strong work ethic,
a valid driver's license, a nd a positive attitude. There is
potential for advancement in other areas within the company.Work
responsibilities to include:
- Maintenance of Heavy fleet and passenger equipment at both our
Knoxville and Chattanooga yards.
- Troubleshoot and repair hydraulics, engines, electrical, air
- Fabrication and welding are a plus
- Timely repair and maintenance of equipment in a safe,
productive, professional, and courteous manner.
- Proper reporting of all maintenance work performed on
- Transport vehicles from shop to plants and vice versa.
- Report any maintenance problems that you can not correct
yourself to your manager
- Utilize the time before and between maintenance jobs by keeping
your work area as clean as possible and assisting in the daily
cleaning of the shop and yard area.
- Keep dispatch notified of truck status using radio codes as
well as any other pertinent information regarding the
- Report any problems encountered on the Job to Dispatch via
radio such as repair time.Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED
- Pre-employment drug screenConcrete Pump Partners offers a
generous benefits package including company work truck, health
insurance, STD and LTD, 401K, paid vacation time, and holidays. If
you have any questions or would like to set up a time to interview,
please call Tammy at 615-299-9899.Job Type: Full-timeJob Type:
Full-timePay: $30.00 per hour Requirements:PI201672819
Keywords: Concrete Pump Partners LLC, Nashville , Fleet Maintenance Mechanic, Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!