Appeals Specialist Work From Home
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you have the career opportunities as
a(an) Appeals Specialist Work From Home you want with your current
employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Parallon
which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare
services, HCA Healthcare.BenefitsParallon, offers a total rewards
package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of
our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want
to work as a(an) Appeals Specialist Work From Home where your
passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If
you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this
could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and
expertise!Job Summary and QualificationsSeeking an Appeals
Specialist, who will be responsible for performing end-to-end tasks
for technical appeals. We are an amazing team that works hard to
support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you.
We want you to apply today!What you will do in this role:
- Review records for the Appeals team, validating appeal criteria
- Compose technical denial arguments for reconsiderations.
- Identify contract protection to leveraged overturn
- Argue appeals that prevent claim payment and gain commitment
- Document historical records of action taken on accounts. What
qualifications you will need:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- 1 year of related experience is required Parallon provides
full-service revenue cycle management, or total patient account
resolution, for HCA Healthcare. Our services include scheduling,
registration, insurance verification, hospital billing, revenue
integrity, collections, payment compliance, credentialing, health
information management, customer service, payroll and physician
billing. We also provide full-service revenue cycle management as
well as targeted solutions, such as Medicaid Eligibility, for
external clients across the country. Parallon has over 17,000
colleagues, and serves close to 1,000 hospitals and 3,000 physician
practices, all making an impact on patients, providers and their
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Appeals Specialist Work From Home opening. We
promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will
be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply
today!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
This position is incentive eligible.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Nashville , Appeals Specialist Work From Home, Other , Brentwood, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!