BMT Auto Transplant Coordinator
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Description Are you looking for a work environment as an
Allostransplant BMT Nurse Coordinator where diversity and inclusion
thrive? Submit your application with TriStar Centennial Medical
Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the
HCA Healthcare team. *Quarterly Bonus Program - Eligible applicants
have the opportunity to choose to receive a $8,000 sign on bonus to
be paid in $1,000 quarterly installments over the course of two
years - no payback required if you leave at any time*We are
committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At
Centennial Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental,
and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your
benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs.
Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)We are seeking an
Allotransplant BMT Nurse Coordinator for our facility to ensure
that we continue to provide all patients with high quality,
efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support
each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who
feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply
now! Job Summary:
- Monitors transplant related services including assessment,
treatment, restaging, palliation, and/ or end of life care for
patients and caregivers.
- Acts as liason/ advocate for patients and caregivers as they
navigate health care systems.
- Directs scheduling of diagnostic tests, procedures, and
provider appointments for patients in the immediate post-transplant
patients through hand off to the long term follow up
- Creates and communicates patient follow up schdules clearly to
patients and caregivers.
- Routinely contacts patients and caregivers to check on health
status and/ or service needs.
- Provides ongoing education to patients and caregivers. It all
started here! TriStar Centennial Medical Center is our original
flagship hospital with a 741-bed comprehensive facility offering
medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour
emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology,
orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and
women's services. Centennial Medical Center's 43-acre campus is
home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar
Centennial Advanced Joint Replacement Institute, TriStar Centennial
Women's Hospital, The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial,
Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center,
and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion. HCA Healthcare has been
continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere
since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion
in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts,
and other uncompensated expenses. Be part of an organization that
invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our
Nurse opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly
contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise
the bar in patient care!
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing.
- Current licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing.
- Current BLS certification (Other certifications as required per
Provision of Care for area of employment).
- ONS Chemotherapy certification preferred.
- BMTCN or CHTC certification required within 4 years of
- BSN or Master's degree preferred.We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Nashville , BMT Auto Transplant Coordinator, Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!