Company: Daymar College
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Daymar College is currently hiring for the position of
Admissions Assistant. We are looking for energetic, reliable,
committed individuals to join our great team. Candidates must be
available to work hours in the afternoon and evening, three days a
week, as well as afternoons on the weekends. Immediate openings are
Position Summary: Supports the Admissions department via outbound
calls to set appointments with students which allow them to learn
more about the college.
Major Responsibility Areas:
MRA #1. Appointment Setting.
* Extensive outreach to inquiries through phone calls, emails, text
and mail correspondence
* Adheres to Hussian guidelines when communicating with all
* Inputs all activity into database management systems in a timely
and accurate manner
* Held accountable to daily expectations of appointment setting or
prospective student contacts
MRA #2. Follow-up.
* Participate in regular follow-up activities such as follow-up
contacts, interview shows, open houses in accordance with
appropriate follow-up cadence.
* Maintains cooperative and collaborative relationship with
departments to ensure a positive outcome for the student
* Promptly submits required weekly reports, monthly, and/or
* Held accountable to daily expectations of applicants and new
Other duties as assigned.
Requirements Job Requirements: The following job requirements
represent minimum levels of education, experience and
competencies/abilities needed to perform this job successfully:
1. Education: GED or High School diploma.
2. Experience: Previous Customer Service experience preferred. Call
Center experience is a plus.
3. Competencies: Incumbent must (be) able to:
* Work part time hours (20-25 hrs per week).
* Work late afternoon and early evenings; abbreviated shifts on
Saturday and Sunday.
* Ability to schedule appointments
* Project a professional image and provide outstanding customer
* Keep commitments, meet deadlines and achieve demanding
* Practice excellent organizational and recordkeeping skills, with
meticulous attention to detail
* Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
* Demonstrate excellent listening skills, to include listening not
only for content but for motive
* Cooperate and collaborate as a member of a team
* Use Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to prepare and maintain
records, correspondence, reports and other data
* Attend meetings and training events, which may include occasional
* Thorough knowledge of business principles and practices
applicable to higher education
* Embrace and demonstrate on an ongoing basis the Company's core
values of Continuous Improvement,
Excellence, Innovation, Integrity, Respect, Service, Teamwork and
4. Physical and Mental Requirements:
Physical Requirements: This job requires normal physical mobility,
including the ability to sit and stand for extended periods of
time, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Normal hand-eye
coordination; arm, hand and finger dexterity, including the ability
to grasp and lift up to 40 pounds, is also required.
Mental Requirements: This job requires the ability to read, recall,
write and understand information. This job also requires the
ability to work under moderate pressure and to manage multiple
Environment: This job is normally performed in a clean,
well-lighted, heated and cooled office area/classroom.
The purpose of this job description is to document the Major
Responsibility Areas (MRAs) and key Duties normally required of
this position. This job description in no way states or implies
that these are the only responsibilities or duties to be performed
by incumbents. Associates are expected to follow all job related
instructions and perform any other duties assigned by their
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate with regard to employment, promotion, pay or place of
work because of race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, disability or age. Employment with the Company does
not constitute a contract for any specific period of time and any
associate is free to resign at any time, with or without a reason,
just as the Company may end an associate's employment at any time,
with or without a reason. The Company will, in compliance with the
ADA, accommodate essential job functions whenever feasible.
Apply On-line Send This Job to a Friend
Copyright Ultimate Software
Keywords: Daymar College, Nashville , Admissions Assistant, Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!