Part Time Caregiver
Company: Charter Senior Living of Gallatin
Posted on: November 27, 2022
PART TIME RESIDENT CAREGIVER
Why Charter Senior Living?
Come join a company that is committed to our associates, believe in
helping our associates grow and believe that you should have a
career and not just a "job". - -
This is what some of our associates say:
"I believe in the Charter Mission. - To Enhance the Human
"I do this every day as I help care for our residents. - They may
need extra help throughout the day, but I know during these times
that I am enhancing their spirit." - -
"I feel honored to make such a difference in someone's life! "
Offering $100 per month Perfect Attendance Bonus
Competitive Hourly Wage
- 12-hour -shifts FT and PT available -
Charter Senior Living Associate
-Your potential is unlimited. As a small boutique company, we are
committed to helping each of our Associates have more than just a
"job". We want each of our associates to feel like they a career
and an opportunity to grow. Learn more about Charter and how you
can become part of an organization that is committed to the future
of their Associates.
-POSITION SUMMARY: - -
As a Caregiver you will be responsible for all duties to safely
provide for the resident's care and well-being in a professional
manner. - -
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- - - - - - - - Maintains Charter Senior Living Mission and Core
- - - - - - - - Provide assistance as needed with medication
reminders (as applicable), bathing, grooming, dressing, escort
service, and other activities of daily living.
- - - - - - - - Follow the schedule of resident's needs set out by
- - - - - - - - Provide emotional and social support to
- - - - - - - - Document daily assistance provided per protocol
- - - - - - - - Inform supervisor of any resident issues or
- - - - - - - - Respect and encourage the independence and dignity
of the residents.
- - - - - - - - Respect residents' confidentiality.
- - - - - - - - Familiar with emergency equipment and
- - - - - - - - Attend all required training, in-service, and staff
- - - - - - - - Strive to maintain a safe working environment
through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment,
and the achievement of safe working practices.
- - - - - - - - Maintain a positive and professional demeanor
toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- - - - - - - - Adhere to all policies and procedures of Charter
- - - - - - - - Perform other duties as assigned.
--- Has familiarity and willingness to work with elderly
population. Previous experience preferred, but not necessary.
--- Clear communication - listening, speaking, reading, and writing
including ability to communicate sensitive information with
--- Ability to work as part of a team and handle multiple tasks
safely and effectively
--- High tolerance for working under pressure and handling critical
situations in a calm and professional manner.
--- High School Diploma or equivalent, is required
--- CPR/First Aid Certification may be required (per regulatory
--- Experience with the elderly and memory impaired adults is
preferred but not required with thorough understanding of the aging
All offers of employment are subject to passing background
Equal Opportunity Employer
To Serve with Heart
To Serve with Purpose
To Serve with Courage
To Have Fun While ServingJB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Charter Senior Living of Gallatin, Nashville , Part Time Caregiver, Other , Gallatin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!