Company: Hyatt Place Nashville Brentwood
Posted on: November 27, 2022
A Breakfast Attendant is responsible for preparing all food items
based on standardized recipes for the Complimentary Breakfast Area
while maintaining the highest standards to produce an appealing and
appetizing product. He/she is also responsible for ensuring the
cleanliness sanitation and safety in the kitchen and work areas
while minimizing waste and maximizing cost/production ratio.
* High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or
a related field preferred.
* Food Handlers Certification (must comply with State
* Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
* Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of
action quickly and accurately.
* Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
* Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
* Approach all encounters with guests and associates in a friendly
* Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge
Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
* Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which
include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working (per
* Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient operations.
* Comply with certification requirements as applicable to position
to include Food Handlers Safety etc.
* Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
* Have thorough knowledge of menus and the preparation required
according to hotel standards.
* Maintain cleanliness and organization of all storage areas.
* Complete necessary food and station preparations prior to opening
of the Breakfast Area in order to ensure that guests are served
promptly and efficiently during the Complimentary operating
* Prepare and display buffet food items according to Aimbridge
* Prepare and service food for Complimentary Breakfast as specified
by the Food Production Manager.
* Prepare all foods following Aimbridge Hospitality standard
recipes. Preparation of specials will be under the direction of the
Food Production Manager or Assistant Food Production Manager.
* Breakdown buffets and kitchen line storing food and equipment
properly at the end of each meal period.
* Know the location and operation of all fire extinguishing
* Practice safe work habits at all times to avoid possible injury
to self or other associates.
* Be familiar with all hotel policies and house rules.
* Be familiar with hotel's emergency procedures.
* Use Production Charts as specified by Aimbridge Hospitality
* Associates must at all times be attentive friendly helpful and
courteous to guests managers and other associates.
* Be able to operate and maintain cleanliness of all kitchen
* Maintain the 'Clean As You Go' policy.
* Assist in storage and rotation of food items according to hotel
* Sign keys out and back in under supervision as needed.
* Attend meetings as required by management.
* Perform any other duties as requested by management.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Retirement plan
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* Fast casual restaurant
* Day shift
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Hyatt Place Nashville Brentwood, Nashville , Breakfast Attendant, Other , Brentwood, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!