Senior Cloud Solutions Architect - Remote
Company: Robert Half Corporate
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Robert Half is seeking a Senior Solutions Architect who will
provide infrastructure architectural / solution support to
project-based efforts for relevant technical areas, with the
ultimate goals of increasing effectiveness, efficiency, and the
success rate for these activities. Will design high-level
enterprise systems solutions to address business needs using
infrastructure system standards (servers, storage, networking,
monitoring). Work with the business to understand requirements.
Drive infrastructure design using the standards. Manage
infrastructure deliverables to vertical/business. Investigates new
technologies for potential roadmaps for the business/vertical and
ultimately RH, in conjunction with the engineering teams. Work with
the engineering teams to deliver new capabilities which could be
leveraged by the business. Develop processes, standards, policies,
and workflows to better document delivery methods and continually
improve system delivery efficiencies.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Engage with project managers and project sponsors in the
business to understand, clarify, and document the objectives and
success factors for technical solutions that support business based
- Leverage existing technical standards to design solutions for
projects. Provide ownership of those designs for the lifespan of
- Assess future technologies and collaborate with the engineering
teams to offer capabilities which can be utilized by the
- Work with technical discipline owners and experts to maintain a
clear understanding and awareness of current technical standards
and direction; and to provide feedback on standards based on
- Design solution architecture artifacts and policies to improve
predictability and efficiency of the solution architecture
infrastructure solution delivery process.
- Work with SA 1 to provide proper, thorough, and complete
documentation that allows for the provisioning of new
infrastructure related to projects and\or vertical-supporting
- A Bachelor's degree in a technical field or comparable
- Must 7+ years' senior-level experience with related
- 7+ years' working in a large IT organization (200+
- 5+ years' working for a large corporation with multiple office
- 7+ years' as a Senior Engineer.
- 5+ years' of project delivery experience in the creation and
design of medium and large scale systems.
- Ability to demonstrate experience building IaaS, PaaS or SaaS
Cloud Solutions leveraging virtual technology and Enterprise
- Senior-level experience in Microsoft Azure architecture,
installation, configuration, automation and maintenance of related
- Experience as a Sr. Solutions Architect in a large IT
- Senior-level experience in architecture, installation,
configuration, and maintenance of related technology.
- Expert in integration of related technology with business and
- Expert in understanding, designing, implementing, and applying
technology control processes (such as change management, production
acceptance, etc.) to deliver project infrastructure needs.
- Must be able to work in a highly dynamic and fast-paced
- Must be able to work independently as well as within a team
both as a leader and as a team member.
- Must have excellent documentation skills.
- Must be able to convey knowledge to customers, peers, and
managers of widely diverse skill levels.
- Excellent customer service skills and customer focus.
- Excellent technical communication skills.
- Passion and drive for technology as a service and business
- Experience Leveraging Terraform, Bicep, Runbook or Powershell
- Experience in leveraging SIEM tools, such as Azure Sentinel as
well as security tools such as Prisma, AppOmni, Defender or
Advanced Threat Protection
Keywords: Robert Half Corporate, Nashville , Senior Cloud Solutions Architect - Remote, Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!