Client Care Coordinator
Company: Home Instead- Corporate
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Are you ready to make a difference? Help us spread Love (v) to
our Care Professionals, Clients and Community by joining the Home
Instead family where we specialize in home care for seniors. We
have an opportunity in our Bowling Green, KY office as a Client
Care Coordinator. This position supports quality assurance, builds
relationships, and maintains communication with our clients, client
families, and our Care Professionals.
The Client Care Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of
duties in relation to client care including but not limited to:
fill in shifts, first shifts with new clients, at home Care
Professional training and education, at the office Care
Professional training and education, client/Care Professional
introductions, quality assurance visits or calls with clients,
updating client care plans, assistance with LTC/ Horizon training
and tracking, back up office support including scheduling
coordinator, quality assurance, log pick up/auditing, and first
impression specialist. As the face of Home Instead in the
community, this team member must demonstrate our core value, Love
(v.), in all interactions with internal and external customers and
staff: patience, kindness, humility, selflessness, respectfulness,
forgiveness, honesty and commitment.
- Health Insurance
- PTOJob Responsibilities:
- Meet with potential clients and family members to discuss their
needs and provide solutions in the form of a service plan.
- Maintain ongoing communication and a consistent follow-up
schedule with potential clients and families who have yet to commit
- Work with other team members to coordinate various aspects of a
- Conduct client/Care Professional introductions with every new
client and with every new Care Professional.
- Create and maintain client and responsible party records
documenting all quality assurance meetings.
- Plan and execute a schedule that ensures each client has at
minimum one quality assurance visit per (month/quarter).
- Plan and execute bi-weekly LTC and Horizon log pick ups
- Daily Horizon schedule spreadsheet maintenance
- Daily LTC electronic log maintenance
- Recognize and pursue opportunities to modify service plans to
best support the ongoing needs of clients through a quality
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with clients,
family members, the franchise owner, colleagues and Care
Professionals, and referral providers/care providers.
- Work with clients and their families on the various issues that
may arise to ensure they are getting resolution as well as
receiving the services needed.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise
owner, colleagues, Care Professionals, clients and family
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics
codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within
- Participate as needed in all Care Professional meetings
- Conduct Family Education sessions as needed
- Perform other functions deemed necessary
- All other duties as assignedMinimum Qualifications:
- Associate degree preferred
- One-year experience in home care, health care or senior-related
industry required, an equivalent combination of education and work
experience may be considered.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and car
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication
skills and the ability to listen effectively.
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships
with Key Players, Care Professionals, Referral Sources, and
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain
confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must have the ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal
skills is essential as well as sound- judgment and good
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily,
monthly, quarterly, and yearly work
- Must have the ability to present a professional appearance and
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Word and
Essential Functions/Physical Demands:
These physical demands are representative of the physical
requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the
responsibilities of the position.
- While performing the responsibilities of the position
- This person will need to move from their vehicle to the inside
of the client's home, residence or work location. The person needs
to safely move continuously inside a client's home or residential
- Spend time bending, twisting, kneeling, crouching, stooping,
crawling, standing, making repetitive motions, walking, using your
hands to control or feel objects.
- The person will use hands/fingers to handle, feel and operate
normal household equipment like a vacuum, laundry machine,
microwave, oven and other standard household items.
- The person may need to ascend/descend by stairs and may be
required to stoop, kneel, twist, crouch or crawl.
- The person frequently communicates with clients and must be
able to exchange accurate information consistently throughout a
- The position is required to see and detect items throughout the
house. In addition, they will need to identify, recognize, judge
and observe throughout their shift.
- The person must have the ability to withstand exposure to
various living environments, including minor exposure to dust,
mold, mildew and normal household cleaning solutions.
Are you ready to make a difference? Help us spread Love (v) to our
Care Professionals, Clients and Community by joining the
Keywords: Home Instead- Corporate, Nashville , Client Care Coordinator, Other , Holland, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!