Housekeeping Room Attendant
Company: Extended Stay America
Posted on: November 27, 2022
POSITION PURPOSE AND SUMMARY
The Housekeeping Attendant (or "Housekeeper") position must
demonstrate and promote a strong commitment to providing the best
possible experience for our guests and associates. The position is
responsible for cleaning guest rooms in accordance with company
guidelines and procedures.
Watch A Day in the Life video for Housekeeper (English)
Watch A Day in the Life video for Housekeeper (Spanish)
MAJOR / KEY JOB DUTIES
* Demonstrates and promotes a 100% commitment to providing the best
possible experience for our guests and associates.
* Cleans assigned guest rooms with adherence to company standards,
policies and procedures.
* Ensures housekeeping carts, cart rooms and laundry areas are
maintained to company standard while in use.
* Stocks carts and cart rooms if necessary and or directed by
* Reports all maintenance issues directly to the front desk and/or
manager on duty.
* Reports any guest property that may be leftover in the room
directly to the front desk and manager on duty.
* Assists and provides reasonable accommodations in response to
guest requests whenever possible and practical.
* Compliance with all safety and security policies and
* Assisting to clean other areas of the hotel as assigned by the
manager when needed to include (but not limited to) associate break
room, guest laundry, fitness room, vending areas, stairwells and
Responsible for maintaining overall hotel cleanliness.
* Other duties as requested by the management team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES & COMPETENCIES
* Ability to understand instructions, policies, and guidelines and
the ability to engage in effective communication with the manager
* Ability to understand and follow guidelines, adhere to timed
objectives, productivity measurements and similar company standards
* Ability to apply good judgment at all times.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
* The associate must be able to perform thorough cleaning of
facilities pursuant to company standards, policies and procedures.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly
required to remain stationary, be mobile, navigate the hotel,
handle, reach, and detect objects, tools, or controls, and detect
scent and detect sounds.
* The associate must be able to position self to access low areas,
traverse heights and remain stable while doing so, balance, and the
ability to bend, kneel, or crouch.
* The associate must be able to occasionally push/pull objects
(carts/cleaning equipment) weighing up to 50 pounds.
* The associate must have the ability to discern or detect items in
guest rooms to ensure safe performance of work.
* The associate may frequently work in outside weather conditions
(depending on hotel).
* The associate occasionally works in wet humid conditions (non
weather related), near moving mechanical parts, in the presence of
fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals, and
risk of electrical shock.
* The work environment typically will be at moderate to loud noise
* The associate may be asked to travel to help additional locations
within a reasonable geography.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Extended Stay America, Nashville , Housekeeping Room Attendant, Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!