Customer Service Representative
Company: EZ-ACCESS, a dba of Homecare Products, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The basic function of the Customer Service Representative HHC is to
present a positive first impression of the company to all potential
customers. The CSR will work with the customers in placing their
orders or checking status of an order. The CSR may correspond with
customer on answering product feature, pricing, or availability
questions as well as promote monthly sales promotions. They will
also help customers with warranty issues and any necessary return
merchandise, as well as work with our receiving team on ensuring
that all returns get to our accounting department.
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES: *
- Provide exceptional customer service through direct and indirect
communication, including, but not limited to, answering phones,
responding to emails and faxes from our HHC dealers and end
- Ensure that .Net customer database is updated with relevant
notes, as well as contacts, as needed
- Process purchase orders and RFQs (request for quote) for our
dealers, as requested
- Update management and sales team on any account changes
- Answer phone within three rings and provide solutions to
questions or concerns, additionally transferring calls to the
- Educate customers on products (styles, features, pricing, terms,
- Promote monthly sales promotions and specials
- Enter faxed purchase orders into .Net
- Prepare orders for shipment, determining most efficient warehouse
to ship product from
- Prepare and assist customers in larger quote requests for our
- Proactively do weekly follow up on all Pathway quotes entered
- Advise customers of potential order delays while also tracking
UPS and LTL shipments, as needed
- Proactively communicate to customers any revisions, changes
occurrences that may affect the market
- Fulfill literature requests for dealers
- Assist customers with overflow return requests; assigning RMA
numbers as needed
- Fill out and process incident reports of damaged/defective
- Follow up on warranty issues, as needed
- Miscellaneous clerical duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
*EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: *
High School diploma or equivalent.
1-2 years of customer service experience
*LANGUAGE SKILLS: *
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and must be
able to communicate clearly both in person and on the phone.
*MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: *
Basic math skills, comfortable with 10 key and calculator use.
*REASONING ABILITY: *
Requires substantial ability to problem solve and select
appropriate form of action.
*COMPUTER SKILLS: *
Basic computer navigation with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
Ability to learn company shared networks. Ability to successfully
navigate and use company custom software.
*PHYSICAL DEMANDS: *
Ability to listen as to hear and comprehend; ability to see as to
read, comprehend and assess complex situations; ability to sit at a
desk and function in a cubed office environment.
*WORK ENVIRONMENT: *
Cubed office environment where possible distractions from
surrounding must be overcome. Busy, fast paced, multitasking
Must be able to work with others and help support the corporate
Homecare Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: EZ-ACCESS, a dba of Homecare Products, Inc., Nashville , Customer Service Representative, Other , Madison, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!