Assistant Construction Superintendent
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: September 25, 2022
ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENT ( ACM )
- Residential New Home Construction
- Nashville, TN ( Mid-TN area )
About the company:
A local Nashville Single / Multifamily Builder with local new
developments & extensive growth & future projects,
unique/challenging structures, quality construction + plenty of
backoffice support for all administrative tasks.
- Heavy-communication with subs / vendors / city-county officials
& office staff to ensure the highest quality production in
- Assist with Construction site management for new developments
(home & multifamily)
- Contractor/vendor management assistance as well as job site
development and production.
- Helping with managing budgets and job costs.
- Candidate will need 1-2 + years experience in residential New
Construction (preferably in production home building or
- Bachelors degree within Construction Management or Construction
- Overseeing multiple home projects (5-10+ typically).
- Qualifications include a 1-2+ year track record of successful
site operations & project leadership within Ground-Up Residential
- Good team-building skills & excellent communications with
- Local candidates are preferred with existing sub/vendor
Compensation and Benefits
They offer a great compensation package including:
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Structure exceeding $80-95k
--- 100% Individual Health Insurance Coverage !!
--- PLUS: Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short/Long-Term
Disability Coverage, Life Insurance
--- Paid Time Off (3 WEEKS)
--- Paid Maternity / Paternity Leave
--- 401(k) With Employer Match
- $500/month Car allowance & Fuel Card Provided
- Focus on Work/Life balance.
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Nashville , Assistant Construction Superintendent, Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!