Entry Level Civil EIT
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Description:Actalent is seeking an entry level civil engineer
for a client in Nashville, TN.
- As an Engineer Intern, you will perform a variety of tasks
related to civil/site design projects.
- Projects include all types of site design with a focus on
subdivision design and permitting.
- Duties include assistance with preparing construction plans,
including site layout and grading, roadway profiles, storm
drainage, erosion control, water quality/quantity design and
- Other duties include assistance with plan and permit submittals
to local jurisdictions.Skills:Engineering, Civil 3d, Autocad, Civil
engineering, Design, land development, civil 3dAdditional Skills &
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering from an
- Taken the FE Exam
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet client
deadlines About Actalent: Actalent connects passion with purpose.
Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value
and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve
more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact.
We're supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences
that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes
consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable
continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is
an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Nashville , Entry Level Civil EIT, Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!