Registered Nurse 2 CC- $20,000 Sign-On Bonus- Non-Invasive Diagnostic- FT Days- VUMC
Company: Vanderbilt Health
Posted on: September 26, 2022
Beginning of the main content section.Return to the home
pagePrintable Format Job Description - Registered Nurse 2 CC-
$20,000 Sign-On Bonus- Non-Invasive Diagnostic- FT Days- VUMC
(2107810)Job Description Registered Nurse 2 CC- $20,000 Sign-On
Bonus- Non-Invasive Diagnostic- FT Days- VUMC-2107810Job:
Registered Nurse - Critical CarePrimary Location:
TN-Nashville-Medical Center East (MCE) - South TowerOrganization:
VHVI Non-Inv Diag Nursing 212584Description
Registered Nurse CC- Non-Invasive Diagnostic- Heart and Vascular
Institute- FT Days
Applies the nursing process to plan and implement the care of
patients, including patient and family education and continuum of
care planning. Effectively communicates pertinent patient/family
information to the health care team. Collaborates in establishing
patient goals and evaluates progress to ensure effective outcomes.
Furthers professional growth by engaging in learning activities
according to the Board of Nursing standards.
Discover Vanderbilt University Medical Center:
Located in Nashville, Tennessee, and operating at a global
crossroads of teaching, discovery and patient care, VUMC is a
community of individuals who come to work each day with the simple
aim of changing the world. It is a place where your expertise will
be valued, your knowledge expanded, and your abilities challenged.
It is a place where your diversity - of culture, thinking, learning
and leading - is sought and celebrated. It is a place where
employees know they are part of something that is bigger than
themselves, take exceptional pride in their work and never settle
for what was good enough yesterday. Vanderbilt's mission is to
advance health and wellness through preeminent programs in patient
care, education, and research.
Our Nursing Philosophy:
We believe highly skilled and specialized nursing care is essential
to Vanderbilt University Medical Center's mission of quality in
patient care, education and research. We believe nursing is an
applied art and science focused on helping people, families and
communities reach excellent health and well-being.
Achieve the Remarkable:
Learn more about VUMC Nursing:
---Our Nursing Philosophy:
---Our Nursing Leadership:
---Education & Professional Development:
---Life In Nashville:
Basic Qualifications Graduate of an approved discipline specific
program (or equivalent experience) and 1 year relevant experience
Licensure, Certification, and/or Registration (LCR):
- Registered Nurse RequiredPhysical Requirements/Strengths needed
& Physical Demands:
- Heavy Work category requiring exertion of 50 to 100 lbs. of
force occasionally and/or up to 20 to 50 lbs. of force frequently
and/or up to 10 to 20 lbs. of force continually to move
- Occasional: Sitting: Remaining in seated position
- Occasional: Lifting over 35 lbs: Raising and lowering objects
from one level to another, includes upward pulling over 35 lbs,
with help of coworkers or assistive device
- Occasional: Carrying under 35 lbs: Transporting an object
holding in hands, arms or shoulders, with help of coworkers or
- Occasional: Bending/Stooping: Trunk bending downward and
forward by bending spine at waist requiring full use of lower
extremities and back muscles
- Occasional: Climbing: Ascending or descending stairs/ramps
using feet and legs and/or hands and arms.
- Occasional: Kneeling:Bending legs at knees to come to rest on
knee or knees.
- Occasional: Crouching/Squatting: Bending body downward and
forward by bending legs and spine.Reaching above shoulders:
Extending arms in any direction above shoulders.
- Occasional: Reaching above shoulders: Extending arms in any
direction above shoulders.
- Frequent: Standing: Remaining on one's feet without
- Frequent: Walking: Moving about on foot.
- Frequent: Lifting under 35 lbs: Raising and lowering objects
under 35 lbs from one level to another
- Frequent: Push/Pull: Exerting force to move objects away from
- Frequent: Balancing: Maintaining body equilibrium to prevent
falling when walking, standing, crouching or maneuvering self,
patient and equipment simultaneously while working in large and
- Frequent: Reaching below shoulders: Extending arms in any
direction below shoulders.
- Frequent: Handling: Seizing, holding, grasping, turning or
otherwise working with hand or hands.
- Frequent: Fingering: Picking, pinching, gripping, working
primarily with fingers requiring fine manipulation.
- Frequent: Bimanual Dexterity: Requiring the use of both
- Frequent: Communication: Expressing or exchanging
- Continuous: Auditory: Perceiving the variances of sounds, tones
and pitches and able to focus on single source of auditory
- Continuous: Vision: Clarity of near vision at 20 inches or less
and far vision at 20 feet or more with depth perception, peripheral
vision, color vision.
- Continuous: Smell: Ability to detect and identify odors.
- Continuous: Feeling: Ability to perceive size, shape,
temperature, texture by touch with fingertips.Environmental
- Occasional: Chemicals and Gasses: Medications, cleaning
chemicals, oxygen, other medical gases used in work area.
- Frequent: Pathogens: Risk of exposure to bloodborne pathogens
and other contagious illnesses.
Discover Vanderbilt Health: Located in Nashville, TN, and operating
at a global crossroads of teaching, discovery and patient care,
Vanderbilt Health is a community of individuals who come to work
each day with the simple aim of changing the world. It is a place
where your expertise will be valued, your knowledge expanded, and
your abilities challenged. It is a place where diversity - of
culture, thinking, learning and leading - is sought and celebrated.
It is a place where employees know they are part of something that
is bigger than themselves, take exceptional pride in their work and
never settle for what was good enough yesterday.
Text NURSE to 26232 or click below for more information.
Achieve the Remarkable!
Click to Learn more about Vanderbilt Nursing:
Keywords: Vanderbilt Health, Nashville , Registered Nurse 2 CC- $20,000 Sign-On Bonus- Non-Invasive Diagnostic- FT Days- VUMC, Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!