Labeling Associate (Day Shift)
Company: DCI Donor Services
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Description DCI Donor Services is seeking a Labeling
Associate to join our team! This position is a weekday shift
(Monday - Thursday). We are looking for candidates who:
- Show passion in their work
- Committed to saving and enhancing lives
- Want to make a difference and help others
- Be part of a fantastic teamBelow are some of the key
accountabilities this position will hold:
- Receives batch records from production and prepares records for
labeling, and generates product labels.
- Locates quarantined donors, prepares for labeling, and applies
labels to the appropriate tissues
- Compares total number of donor deposits to processing
paperwork, verifies labels, and inspects quality of tissueThe ideal
candidate will have the following attributes:
- Two years of experience in Quality Assurance Labeling or
related field preferred
- Working knowledge of computers and basic data entry skills
- High School diploma or equivalent* New employees must have
their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine by their potential start
date or be able to supply proof of vaccination.*We offer a
competitive compensation package including:
- Two Medical Plans (your choice of a PPO or HDHP), Dental, and
- 403(b) plan with matching contribution
- Company provided term life, AD&D, and long term disability
- Wellness Program
- Paid Time OffDCIDS is an EOE/AA employer – M/F/Vet/Disability.
Click here for the federal EEO compliance poster.
Keywords: DCI Donor Services, Nashville , Labeling Associate (Day Shift), Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!