Company: DCI Donor Services
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Job Description DCI Donor Services is seeking a Materials
Associate to join our team! We are looking for candidates who:
- Show passion in their work
- Committed to saving and enhancing lives
- Want to make a difference and help others
- Be part of a fantastic teamBelow are some of the key
accountabilities this position will hold:
- Maintains the receipt, shipment and storage of all incoming
specimens and donated human tissue.
- Prepares laboratory specimens for designated
departments/locations prior to laboratory analysis and
- Rotates on-call schedule for deliveries occurring after normal
business hours and on weekends.
- Receives, inspects and inventories incoming materials.
- Performs other duties as assigned.The ideal candidate will have
the following attributes:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year of experience in a laboratory, tissue baking or
related field, preferred.
- Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office
applications.We offer a competitive compensation package
- Paid Time Off
- Two Medical Plans (your choice of a PPO or HDHP), Dental, and
- 403(b) plan with matching contribution
- Company provided term life, AD&D, and long term disability
- Wellness ProgramYou will receive a confirmation e-mail upon
successful submission of your application. The next step of the
selection process will be to complete a video screening.
Instructions to complete the video screening will be contained in
the confirmation e-mail. Please note - you must complete the video
screening within 48 hours from submission of your application to be
considered for the position.DCIDS is an EOE/AA employer –
Keywords: DCI Donor Services, Nashville , Materials Associate, Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!