Construction HVAC Installation Foreman
Company: Lee Company
Location: Ashland City
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Summary of Job: Job Profile Summary
Supervises journeyman level trade professionals and helpers in lay
outs, assembly, and all areas of commercial/industrial HVAC
installations including any duct-work, setting and starting up
split and package systems. Gas piping, venting and electrical as
well.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:(include but are not
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of quality control throughout
- Provide guidance and coordinate the activities of
subcontractors, as well as document the work performed daily by
- Ensures works is being done in compliance with plans and
specifications, verifies layouts, materials and overall job
- Manages project schedules
- Works well in conjunction with project manager
- Read and interpret drawings and specifications to determine
what material, tools, and equipment will be needed to complete
- Selects type and size of pipe, and related materials and
equipment needed for each individual jobsite.
- Plans installation or repair to avoid obstructions and to avoid
interfering with activities of other workers.
- Cuts, threads, and bends pipe.
- Assembles and installs variety of metal and nonmetal pipes,
tubes, and fittings, including iron, steel, copper, and
- Connects pipes, using threaded, caulked, soldered, brazed,
fused, or cemented joints.
Secures pipes to structure with brackets, clamps, and hangers.
- Installs and maintains refrigeration and air-conditioning
systems, including compressors, and piping.
- Increases pressure in pipe system and observes connected
pressure gauge to test system for leaks.
- Will be required to read and follow blueprints and determine
what material, tools and equipment will be needed to complete
- Must be able to handle stress and job demands.
- Must be able to cooperatively work with others.
- Will be required to help promote a safe working environment
above all.Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues in a timely and effective
- Demonstrate proper and safe use of related tools and
- Proficient in reading and interpreting drawings and
- Knowledgeable of welding quality requirements and able to
inspect welds relative to standard acceptance criteria.
- Able to use various measuring, locating, and testing tools and
- Ability to work and communicate effectively individually as
well as in a team environment. Lee Company is proud to be an Equal
Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age,
national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or
testing, or family and medical leave.Required
Keywords: Lee Company, Nashville , Construction HVAC Installation Foreman, Other , Ashland City, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!