Agency Business Development Officer
Company: Title Center of the South, LLC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Agency Business Development OfficerTitle Center of the South,
Title Center of the South, an agency managed by publicly traded
underwriter Investors Title Insurance Company, is looking for a
skilled business development professional with exceptional ability
to build and develop strong and lasting relationships. An ideal
candidate will have experience in title insurance or with real
estate transactions such as mortgage loan or in a legal support
capacity. If this describes you and you are someone who thrives in
a fast paced high growth environment, then come join our team!
Working here, you will find a dynamic and supportive culture, a
variety of career paths, work/life balance, and exceptional
- Comprehensive hands-on training
- Individual medical, dental & vision coverage at no cost to
- Contribute to and implement the business development plan
- Develop and maintain a positive relationship with a referral
network to include providing training, serving as a knowledge
resource and undertaking an active call program,
- Continually seek ways to improve penetration level of internal
referrals from owners and seek ways to increase percentage of
- Maintain awareness of market area and specifically with real
estate attorneys, lenders, builders, realtors and competitors.
- Maintain superior level of customer service by follow-up with
customers and communicating with agency staff as needed.
- Communicate with Operations Officer and production staff about
marketing efforts and new customers for improved internal customer
- Assist with arranging satisfactory network of providers for
title evidence and settlement services.
- Attend loan closings whenever needed.
- Attend board meetings of the agency upon request.
- Completion of four year college degree or equivalent training
- Sales and marketing experience (3+ years) with a special focus
on relationship building required.
- Prior real estate related experience required.
- Experience as a title insurance sales rep (2+ years) or
mortgage loan originator, loan officer or legal support staff (5+
- Ability to travel to assigned territory.
Recognized as an industry leader, Investors Title Insurance Company
provides residential and commercial title insurance and innovative
business solutions for our partners. The company's financial
strength is consistently recognized by rating agencies such as A.M.
Best as being among the highest rated in the industry.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. As such, the Company
offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race,
color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age,
disability, genetic information, veteran status and other protected
Keywords: Title Center of the South, LLC, Nashville , Agency Business Development Officer, Other , Brentwood, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!