Driver - CDL (Class A OR B)
Company: The Viking Corporation
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Join a global industry leader!! Signing Bonus Opportunity!
Fantastic Benefits including: Health Insurance options with BCBS,
Dental/Vision Plans, Life Insurance Policy, Vacation, Company paid
holidays, Fitness Reimbursement Program, Safety Shoe Reimbursement
and more!Position may involve loading, securing and driving Company
vehicles in accordance with all licensing and DOT regulations.
Deliver finished goods for customer's installation process at
jobsite or their shop.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follows maps or written directions to deliver to customer's
shop or jobsite
- Uses good judgment in assessing jobsite conditions and safe
- Obtains valid signature on all delivery documents
- May operate boom crane or other truck-mounted equipment if
- Completes daily required truck inspection
- Completes driver logs as needed.
- Follows all DOT and licensing requirements as needed
- Must be flexible and available for nights, weekends or early
- Lift boxes of material to stage in desired containers for
- Operates available equipment to ready crates and boxes for
- Uses available equipment to load and unload pipe and material
from flat bed and box type trailers.
- Follows all company policies and procedures.
- Handles additional tasks necessary to fulfill the needs of the
company and the customer as deemed by the warehouse lead,
fabrication manager, or branch operations manager.REQUIREMENTS:
- Has a CDL-A or CDL-B license, as well as equipment
certifications (crane, industrial truck)
- Minimum of 6 months in a previous driving position.
- Basic keypad and/or keyboard skills.
- Prior experience with RF technology used in bar coding
- 1 year working in a multitask environment while under time
- Basic arithmetic skills required using whole numbers and
Keywords: The Viking Corporation, Nashville , Driver - CDL (Class A OR B), Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!