Company: Hood Container
Posted on: June 25, 2022
We are looking for skilled Machine Operators & Machine Helpers
to set up, maintain and operate box making machinery, including a
Bobst Folder Gluer, Flexo Folder Gluer, or Rotary Die Cutter.
Machine operators must ensure that each product is properly
processed which may include being printed, cut out with precision
die cutting equipment, properly folded and packaged to meet the
customers expectations. Hood Container Corporation is growing our
operations in Lebanon, TN and looking for team members to join our
2nd Shift team (2:30 - 11:00 PM, Monday - Friday). Entry level
starts at $15/hour + $2/Shift Premium = $17 an hour! Check out this
video to see our operations more: The Operator will ensure the
efficient running of production at the machine center and ensure
the quality of the product being produced. A great machine operator
is reliable and able to work with attention to detail, high
quality, and within safety standards. On-the-job training will
provide specific machine processes you will need to succeed. You
must be willing to listen and learn from experienced operators.
Being a team player is essential since all tasks require the
machine crew to work together well. Our company offers many
benefits including: Health, dental, vision, life insurance, short
term disability, long term disability, paid vacation, and more. New
hires are eligible 1st of the month following 30 days of hire date.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material
- Inspect parts with precision using appropriate measuring
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final
- Maintain activity logs Skills
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and
measurement tools (pneumatic wrenches, tape measures, etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations
- Adherence to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements.
We require safety glasses, composite toe shoes, and hearing
protection while on the manufacturing floor. Depending on work
being performed, may be required to wear gloves.
- Ability to read work orders/design orders
- Mathematical skills in converting decimals to fractions and
fractions to decimals, using and calculating measurements.
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength
- Some tasks require the ability to see colors to determine if
printing will meet customers requirements for clarity.
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred Qualifications
- machine operator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Criminal background check (Preferred)
Keywords: Hood Container, Nashville , Machine Operator, Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!