Global Account Executive (Remote IL)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Dear trailblazers, forward-thinkers, and doers - We want you.
DataStax is the open, multi-cloud stack for modern data apps.
DataStax gives enterprises the freedom of choice, simplicity, and
true cloud economics to deploy massive data, delivered via APIs,
powering rich interactions on multi-cloud, open source and
Kubernetes. We subscribe to a set of principles that guide how we
collaboratively work together. We inspire each other with our
values, obsessing over users and enterprises, taking action and
focusing on results, innovating in technology, products, and
everything we do, and defining success as the team winning. We
foster a diverse working environment that is respectful, generates
new ideas, promotes ownership, and encourages highly motivated
individuals to shape tomorrow. These form the foundation of
DataStax's culture and help drive our decisions.
As a Global Account Executive, you will play a central role in
expanding DataStax presence into and across the enterprise
customer. You will use your deep industry knowledge to close
complex deals. You will provide account leadership and direction in
both the pre- and post-sales processes in a high-energy, dynamic
environment. This is an outside sales position with a sales
What You Will Do
- Build relationships that allow you to understand, and frame,
the customers strategic goals and align, or create a comprehensive
- Demonstrate expertise in building business cases which clearly
show value and differentiation at all levels of your customer /
- Sell into new accounts along with discovering new opportunities
within current accounts, and securing incremental business
- In collaboration with Data Architects, develops short and
long-range strategies for product expansion; assesses potential
application of the company products to meet customer needs
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of DataStax' competitive
positioning in the marketplace, and prepare activity and forecast
reports as requested
Your Experience Should Include
- Evangelizing enterprise technology, with particular focus on
SaaS and disruptive technologies.
- Demonstrating excellence in Pipeline Generation & Opportunity
Progression; including meticulous planning and preparation.
- Creating trusted customer relationships and a deep
understanding of needs/opportunities within enterprises.
- Helping customers to transform their infrastructure into
meaningful data that allows them to make strategic business
- Cloud based distributed systems
- Closing deals $1 million and up
If this motivates you, we'd love to hear from you!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: DataStax, Nashville , Global Account Executive (Remote IL), Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!