Client Support Specialist
Company: The ICEE Company
Posted on: June 25, 2022
OPPORTUNITY:At The ICEE Company, the World's #1 frozen beverage
brand, our constant focus is to provide the best possible service
and product offerings to our customers. Each day, we are working to
improve your ICEE experience through research and innovation to
develop state-of-the-art equipment and bold, refreshing products
and flavors. We are seeking an ambitious and energetic self-starter
to join our dynamic team as a Client Support Specialist - Managed
Service. Under the supervision of the National Account Manager, the
Client Support Specialist - Managed Service works with National
Account Manager on key accounts to analyze data on service trends
and spending data for assigned account base. Communicates and
builds relationships with key customer representatives to present
data and drive efficiencies. Managed Service plays a key role in
driving revenue and profit for the company through selling of our
broad range of capabilities. REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILIES:
- Analyzes service data and provides insight into market specific
efficiencies and spending trends.
- Contributes to the customer's long-term planning process.
Provides strong financial acumen to all business decisions and
deliver post analysis to ensure goals are met.
- Prepares for and host key strategic meetings. Provides customer
business and opportunity assessments.
- Builds relationships with key customer contacts in area of
responsibility, and address concerns around business performance.
Leverages internal capabilities to support customer strategy.
- Partners with Field Operations Management and Customer Support
functions within the business to identify areas of concern with
service performance. Works to develop strategies to improve
performance, partner with Field Operations Management and Customer
Support functions to implement.
- Communicates directly with customer personnel as first point of
escalation on emerging issues, follow up on current service
statuses, and to provide proactive insights to areas of
improvement. Handles Customer issues/opportunities promptly.
- Develops and executes strategic plans for assigned customer
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing the integrity of the
company and the Managed Service brand.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the National Account
- Proven record of success in developing and maintaining customer
relations, interpersonal relationships, and team relations.
- Strategic thinking and planning.
- Ability to analyze opportunities and develop creative solutions
to meet customer needs and drive sales growth.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word, and data
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to accomplish tasks in a
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation
skills.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the beverage or foodservice
industries, preferably in both customer management and operational
rolesTRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Travel will be required to perform in
this role. The amount of travel will depend on the opportunities
that are being worked at any particular time. Incumbent should
expect to have a travel requirement average of -25%.LOCATION:The
Company Headquarters is located in La Vergne (Nashville)
TN.BENEFITS:The role includes base salary, Health/Dental/Vision
Insurance, life Insurance, Paid Time-off, 401(K), and Stock
Purchase Plan.EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:ICEE is an equal
opportunity employer and prohibits discriminatory employment
actions against, and treatment of, employees and applicants for
employment based on actual or perceived Federal, State and local
laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race,
color, age, national origin, ethnicity, alienage, religion or
creed, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, sexual
orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition or characteristics,
disability or veteran's status, sex offenses, prior record of
arrest or conviction, genetic information or predisposing genetic
characteristic, status as a victim or witness of domestic violence,
sex offenses or stalking and unemployment status.
Keywords: The ICEE Company, Nashville , Client Support Specialist, Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!