Account Executive, Hepatology - Mid-Atlantic States (KY, OH, TN, VA, WV, DE, MD & DC) - 75% Travel
Posted on: June 25, 2022
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for
an Account Executive to join our team of over 10,000 global field
representatives in several regions making over 20 million product
details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
The objective of the Account Executive is to meet established sales
goals by delivering real value to our customer, AbbVie. The Account
Executive will need very high functional skills, as well as proven
leadership skills. The Account Executive will need to be a highly
engaged, positive team player and show a high degree of customer
focus. In this unique role, the Account Executive will promote a
product to hospitals, large accounts, Hepatologists and Health Care
Providers. This territory will require 75% travel.
Account Executive Job Description:
- Deliver sales performance, brand KPIs, financial targets,
marketing objectives, etc. in order to meet or exceed on those
- Create pre-call plan using SMART objectives and execute
post-call evaluation in order to continuously improve sales
performance. Effectively handle objections, misunderstandings,
concerns and consistently gain logical and reasonable calls to
action in order to close on every call.
- Proactively and continuously aspire to serve customer needs,
customer expectations and challenges in order to build trusted
customer relationships and to achieve win-win agreements between
AbbVie and customers.
- Develop and execute a call plan that achieves set call metrics
and optimizes coverage and frequency to key customers in order to
maximize access and sales opportunities.
- Continuously build understanding on customer needs and
expectations, territory market landscape, competitors, market
segments/dynamics, accounts, disease, product, clinical and sales
expertise and share this market intelligence information with
in-field team, brand team and sales manager to achieve alignment,
to anticipate environmental changes and challenges and to optimize
brand strategy and its execution.
- Differentiate AbbVie's value proposition with health providers
assigned and identify, develop and maintain disease state experts
and speakers/advocates in order to maximize brand performance.
- Bachelor's degree, biological sciences, pharmacy, business
related field, or equivalent.
- Proven track record of success in selling and solid
presentation skills. Demonstrates in-depth scientific, therapeutic,
product, and competitive knowledge and is recognized as an expert
resource by all relevant stakeholders. Strong business acumen and
proficient use of business tools; possesses strategic and critical
thinking capabilities. Proactively identifies customer style /
behavior and adapts quickly all aspects of selling approach.
- Recovery Center and Addiction Medicine experience
- Operates effectively in a matrix environment.
- Offers innovative ideas and solutions to maximize business
opportunities to address challenges.
- Provides impact with ideas for the larger organization and
anticipates and responds to changes.
- Influences others and is viewed as a credible and respected
role model and resource among peers. Builds collaborative
partnership with district colleagues and matrix team, etc. Leads by
example; consistently displays positive behaviors and peer coaching
through changing and challenging environments. Documented success
in leadership and support role of increased responsibility at the
district, region and/or organizational levels.
- Understands and leverages findings to develop sales strategies.
Consistently exemplifies ability to sustain elevated
- Takes ownership by resolving problems and thinks of implication
on the larger organization.
- Assists team in identifying internal and external information
resources and learning opportunities.
- Preferred: Proven track record of success in sales performance
within respective therapeutic areas. Commercial pharmaceutical
industry experiences such as physician/account-based selling,
institutional account management, training, managed health care or
marketing preferred. English language proficiency verbally and in
writing (for all non-English speaking countries).
Keywords: IQVIA, Nashville , Account Executive, Hepatology - Mid-Atlantic States (KY, OH, TN, VA, WV, DE, MD & DC) - 75% Travel, Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!