Printing Press Operator
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Press Operators task is to work in concert with the printing
department ensuring the quality and efficiency of the print being
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Associates degree from an accredited College or trade school
- Two to three years experience working within the printing
- Must complete Safety Orientation, Departmental Safety Training
and OSHA Standards Training
- Work experience with computers and other business
- This position requires the annual completion of Hazardous Waste
Management training provided by ProAmpac.
- Must have high attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks.
- Completes Safety Orientation, departmental safety Training, and
OSHA standards training
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure
- Flexibility to work on weekends and nightsRequired
Keywords: PROAMPAC, Nashville , Printing Press Operator, Other , Bethpage, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!