Retail Service Merchandiser - Floral
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Overview: Acosta is looking for merchandisers who enjoy working
with flowers! This role specializes on caring for, stocking, and
placing pre-made flower bouquets in designated displays across
various Target retail locations. Customer service is a high
priority for this role, and this will allow you to build a close
relationship with the Target store management team by showing your
quality work once completed. Acosta offers great benefits as well
as on-line training. This merchandiser role works a part-time
schedule on specific weekdays and weekends with an average of 1
hour per visit. In addition, other project- type work is available
as needed. If you are a self-starter with strong attention to
detail, this role is a fit for you! Along with competitive pay,
Acosta offers a comprehensive benefits program, paid time off, and
401(k) match for both full and part-time employees!
- Read and follow plan-o-grams to effectively complete project
work. Be willing to learn Acosta s best practices with
- Perform duties such as maintaining store shelf standards and
inventory, including rotation of products. Properly placing and
displaying merchandise, shelf strips and tags, checking date codes
and plan-o-gram integrity, and processing pack-outs, restocks and
reorders as necessary.
- Assist in gathering and moving materials, supplies, fixtures,
and equipment necessary for the assigned project work.
- Partner with store personnel and co-workers to achieve and
maintain merchandising excellence, discuss changes, and build an
effective working relationship.
- Report and discuss observations and issues to your IMPACT Area
- Effectively and accurately work with web-based applications to
indicate work availability, check and accept schedule for work
assignments, and receive work documentation and information. Record
work start and completion times, work mileage, expenses, time and
attendance, and complete training activities.
- Effectively and accurately prepare, process, submit, and manage
documentation related to assigned project work.
- Perform job safely by demonstrating full awareness of his/her
surroundings. Utilize proper safety techniques and equipment use
when necessary. Be proactive in alerting management to any unsafe
act or condition to prevent injuries.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Qualifications: Strong
demonstration of the following Core Competencies:
- Quality Commitment: Maintain quality standards that meet and/or
- Comfortable utilizing Technology (i.e. smartphones and handheld
- Need to be able to lift and carry individual cases of product,
shelving, or displays up to 30 pounds
- Be willing and able to work in cold environmental conditions
(i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections of retail stores) for
limited periods of time
- Have reliable access to the internet
- You must have a valid driver s license and be able to drive in
a car for extended periods of time Acosta Sales & Marketing is an
Equal Opportunity Employer By submitting your application you agree
with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of
Conditions.US: Canada: Associated topics: inventory, merchandise,
merchandiser, merchandising, procurement, retail merchandiser,
stocking, supply chain, warehouse, warehouse associate
Keywords: Acosta, Nashville , Retail Service Merchandiser - Floral, Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!