Company: Lucent Health Solutions LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAccount Executive Role Summary:The Account
Executive is the main point of contact with the client and works
directly with the broker and clients to understand the customer
culture and business objectives as it relates to their benefit plan
design. They will provide consultative services to ensure the
positive movement toward meeting their benefit plan objectives. The
Account Executive identifies marketplace opportunities, prospects
and engages new clients, develops proposals for renewals, manages
the renewal and contract process that leads to a successful
implementation of client groups, works to retain an assigned book
of business and, look for opportunities for growth within assigned
accounts. Daily role responsibilities:
- Fulfills ongoing service needs for Book of Business to be
- Coordinates expirations with Producer to obtain renewal and/or
new business information.
- Markets new and renewal business; prepares analyses of
alternative benefits proposals; prepares marketing materials and
client presentations. Maintains underwriting and marketing
information by carrier.
- Understands products and determines the opportunity for new
- Processes renewal or new business enrollment paperwork.
Follows-up during process with client and carriers.
- Schedules and performs Quarterly in-person meetings with the
Brokers and Clients throughout the year.
- Work with brokers and consultants to analyze benefit plan
experience, data and industry trends.
- Serves as a facilitator with regards to calls and/or
correspondence from clients and companies regarding insurance,
claims, and/or administrative problems, with a goal of successful
and efficient problem resolution.
- Participates in and/or leads annual Enrollment/Benefits
meetings for client employees.
- Stays abreast of ongoing industry practices, trends and
regulations through participation in Valid Producer License.
- departmental meetings and educational events as well as through
continuous attention to industry briefs, updates and legislative
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
- Ability to get along and work effectively with others.
Travel:This position may occasionally require up to 30% travel in
support of Outside Sales Executive and client engagement. Travel
may be in or outside the local area and could sometimes require
overnight. This position could be a good fit if you have:
- At least five years of sales experience at the Account Manager,
or Account Executive level.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Five plus years of sales experience in a healthcare insurance
- Advanced training in industry related sales techniques,
- Life Agent License, preferred Other Duties: Please note this
job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required
of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and
activities may change at any time with or without notice. Physical
and Emotional Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is regularly
required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, and talk
or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus. Equal
Employment Opportunity Policy StatementLucent Health Solutions,
Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Lucent Health Solutions LLC, Nashville , Account Executive, Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!