Application Support Lead
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job RoleAutoRABIT is looking for an application support lead,
with experience in supporting development processes and tools who
will assist our customers in very demanding and complex development
environments. You will be expected to learn new products and
technologies quickly and constantly. In addition, you are expected
to have top-notch troubleshooting, communication, and customer
The Application Support Lead for the Support Services must be a
highly focused person who will ensure a top-quality
results-oriented and highly successful operations team. He must be
results-driven and able to take on high targets and keep the team
motivated to achieve the goal. This is a role consisting of the
four major responsibilities of: End to end Service Delivery,
Process Improvement, Client relationships & Team Management.Note: -
This role is to handle Production incidents analysis and perform
root cause analysis. This is a high availability role involving
24X7 on call support.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Act as mentor and technical expert on technical support team,
providing guidance and advice to case owners with the goal of case
resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for driving the teams and delivering monthly /
- Effective engagement with the client through proactive
communication and regular reviews.
- Leading, motivating and assisting a team of Technical Support
Specialists and deliver individual goals.
- Work with stakeholders to perform root-cause analysis & figure
out solution approaches.
- Lead support case resolution efforts for customer cases
(directly, and through assistance to Support engineers) by using
skills in troubleshooting and debugging, identifying root cause,
communicating bugs to Engineering.
- Collaborate with Sales, Solution Consultants, Engineering and
Product management to improve overall customer experience and make
sure that our Service offering brings maximum value to our
- Contribute and make recommendations to Knowledge Base
- Escalate support cases and priority issues to management as
appropriate using good judgment in when and how to escalate.
- Excellent communication skills in English - Written &
- Strong knowledge and exposure to Quality and Process
- Good analytical and listening skills.
- Good leadership skills.Desired Skills and Experience
- 5 years' experience in software or SaaS customer support role
ideally as team leader or subject matter expert supporting Java
- Software engineering best practices, with at least 2-3 years of
experience in maintaining and delivering high-quality software
- Experience with Salesforce.com or equivalent SaaS platforms
development, administration or technical support
- Experience with and the ability to debug common application
Framework, Spring Boot Framework, XML, JSON, Linux is highly
- Experience using or administrating a DevOps pipelines or
related areas such as version control (e.g., Git, SVN, Bitbucket,
GitHub, Azure Repos), IDE (e.g., Visual Studio, IntelliJ), CI
(e.g., Jenkins Pipelines, Azure DevOps, GitLab), and other related
tools such as, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar is desirable
- Investigation skills to understand problems in their context
and the ability to reproduce these scenarios
- Can-do attitude: challenging status, leading, and contributing
to key improvements and innovationsEducation and Qualification
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Certification in Salesforce.com is an added advantage
AutoRABIT is the leader in DevOps and CI/CD for SaaS platforms such
as Salesforce. Its unique metadata-aware capability makes Release
Management, Version Control, and Backup & Recovery complete,
reliable, and effective. AutoRABIT's s highly scalable framework
covers the entire DevOps cycle, which makes it the favorite
platform for companies, especially large ones who require
industrial strength and robustness in their deployment environment.
AutoRABIT increases the productivity and the velocity of developers
which makes it a critical tool for development teams, especially
large ones with complex applications. AutoRABIT recently received
some institutional funding and is well-positioned for growth. The
company is headquartered in CA, USA.
Keywords: AutoRABIT, Nashville , Application Support Lead, Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!