Talent Acquisition Specialist
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Description4Patriots, LLC, is a fast-growing, nationally
recognized direct-to-consumer brand focused on offering
high-quality products across multiple categories including camping
& outdoor, emergency preparedness and health & wellness. The
company is powered by an adaptable, results-focused, data-driven
team in a culture that empowers great people to do their best work.
We are searching for a driven, detail-oriented Talent Acquisition
Specialist to join our team.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist's Mission: is to find, recruit,
select and cultivate a pipeline of high potential A players who
share 4Patriots' Core Values and DNA. Your expertise will ensure
4Patriots selects only the best of the best candidates to join our
growing team. If you thrive in a fast paced environment with high
standards that holds you accountable and rewards accomplishments,
look no further. Our team has doubled in a year to almost 200
strong, is poised to double again, and needs your help to find
talented people to facilitate this growth. You'll be paid well for
your contributions, sound decisions, and results. Your family is
important, so you have the flexibility to balance both home and
work according to your needs. Your natural curiosity will be
rewarded through continued professional development opportunities.
Living our core values is non-negotiable; you treat others with
respect and dignity and expect it in return. Fostering an
environment of transparency and authenticity, where one can bring
one's whole self to work, and where differences are celebrated
comes naturally to you. Finally, working in an environment where
you are appreciated and valued is an important factor in your work
life. This role demands a person of action who will get the
important things done, and who will find and engage with top tier
talent and build a pipeline of candidates. The role requires
intellectual curiosity, a keen ear, strong intuition, and one who
thrives on getting the right person in the right role. A confident
communicator who anticipates customer needs, the incumbent will
‘sell' our company and persuade the right candidates we live our
core values and are a great place for great people to work. Being a
self-starting, decision maker who takes pride in and ownership of
their work is expected at 4Patriots. Core Values:
- Get the important stuff done - We seek results focused
individuals who strive to have deep understanding of their role,
how their work connects to their team and the company at large, and
how to organize their priorities to drive business value in the
- Actively and eagerly seek to learn, improve, and grow - We seek
individuals with intellectual curiosity and a questioning
- Ask questions and use data to make decisions - We seek
individuals who take in evidence, organize information from
multiple sources, derive meaning from it, and make critical
- "We" not "I" - We value knowing how to cooperate with peers and
leaders to help the team achieve its goals.
- See the glass half full - We seek individuals who take
ownership of their role, are solutions driven, learn from mistakes,
and demonstrate excitement and passion for their work.Primary
Responsibilities / Essential Job Functions:
- Develop, implement, utilize and evaluate talent acquisition
channels given current and future needs, market conditions and
competitiveness, adjusting as necessary.
- Manage the full life cycle talent acquisition/recruitment
process, including the pre-employment phase
- Build effective relationships within the Company, with external
agencies and with the Community to create awareness of our talent
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience throughout the
- Manage the job analysis process and create engaging, accurate
job descriptions, ensuring they satisfy both marketing/branding
requirements and legal compliance.
- Create new ways to compel candidates to apply, utilizing
marketing materials, job postings that tell our story and inspire
candidates, conveying benefits program in an enticing manner,
- Cultivate a robust pipeline of active and passive candidates in
all departments, and establish networking relationships that
provide a diverse pool of candidates.
- Leverage various tools including LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards
and postings, paid job ads, local colleges and universities, and
social media to source candidates for all roles.
- Customize screening/interview questions and assessments based
on position requirements
- Conduct thorough screening interviews, assessing candidate
qualifications, evaluating culture fit, and providing hiring
managers short list of candidates.
- Build relationships with the candidates, creating a positive
image of our company, and ‘selling' candidates on 4Patriots as a
‘great place for great people to work'.
- Partner with Hiring Managers on the recruiting process and
their staffing needs, while delivering an exceptional internal
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team to implement sourcing
strategies and continually improve processes.
- Measure, evaluate and improve upon key recruitment metrics,
such as hire source, time to hire, etc.
- Keep abreast of the market and relevant trends.
- Maintain accurate documentation of all pipeline candidates and
provide timely recruitment updates/reports to hiring managers and
Dir Talent Acq.
- Participate in college job fairs and recruiting sessions and
other networking opportunities
- Educate, mentor and train HR team on acquisition processes and
professional practice in department areas of expertise.
- Coordinate and/or facilitate leadership training on relevant
interviewing, employment law, ATS use, and other related
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment
laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Ensure internal policies and practices are known, understood,
and can be conveyed to others.
- Support the HR team when necessary with employee engagement and
events, including recognition, team building and social activities,
and participation in volunteer activities.
- Create, modify and/or maintain documented Standard Operating
Procedures and processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned, including support for the
Dir. Talent Acquisition, HR Leader or CFO, as requested.
- Follow all policies and procedures of 4Patriots.
- Demonstrate regular and reliable attendance. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in HR, business or relevant field, or an
equivalent combination of work, training and experience.
- 5+ years of proven success in recruiting top talent, both in
non-exempt high volume and exempt managerial roles
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong internal relationships,
collaborate with management to assess current and future needs and
deliver candidates meeting these needs
- Proven experience recruiting and building pipelines with
candidates from diverse backgrounds; and managing pipelines using
an Applicant Tracking System
- Experience in sourcing candidates, including creating effective
outreach messages to engage candidates.
- Proven experience maximizing the use of LinkedIn, Glassdoor,
and other recruiting platforms.
- Proven experience conducting different types of interviews
(behaviorial, etc) and filtering candidates appropriately.
- Proven experience organizing, facilitating and attending online
/ in person hiring fairs and career events.
- Strong intellectual curiosity, empathy, and intuition.
- Sound judgement and decision making.
- Strong knowledge of employment laws associated with the
recruiting and interviewing process
- Knowledge of social media and professional networking
- Strong data-driven tendencies, aware of recruiting trends,
technology, and strategies
- Exceptional organization, attention to detail, decision making,
communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, and deliver results
within a fast-paced environment
- Create, modify and/or maintain documented processes for the
recruiting and onboarding functions.
- Perform other duties as assigned, including support for the Dir
of HR, HR Leader, or other senior leader, as requested.
- Follow all policies and procedures of 4Patriots.
- Demonstrate regular and reliable attendance. 4Patriots offers:
- Hybrid workplace – flexibility to work from home and in the
- Great pay and bonus program
- Company paid medical coverage
- Vision and dental coverage
- 401K with company match
- Generous PTO policy
- Paid maternity/parental leave
- Employee referral bonus program
- Student loan repayment program
- Volunteer time off
- Professional development funds……and many more!Skills and
Abilities:Must be able to work independently as well as collaborate
within a dynamic multi-department environment to achieve common
goals; organize and manage multiple priorities simultaneously; take
ownership and be self-motivated and resourceful to find problem
solutions; be data and results driven; and learn quickly in a fast
paced, open plan environment. Must have excellent verbal and
written communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving
skills, be detail oriented and adaptable.Physical and Mental
Demands:The physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential job responsibilities.While performing the duties of this
job, the employee is often required to stand; walk; sit for
extended periods of time; use hands to finger, handle or feel
objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk or
hear; occasionally required to climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel,
bend, crouch or crawl; taste or smell.The employee must
occasionally lift, push, pull and/or move up to 20
pounds.Repetitive motion of hands required for extended use of
computer. Required specific vision abilities include close vision,
distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception,
and the ability to adjust focus.Work Environment and Travel
Requirements:Works in well-lit, ventilated and climate-controlled
office environment with routine office equipment; some equipment
has moving mechanical parts.Noise level in the work environment is
typical for an office environment.Minimum overnight travel (up to
10%) by land and/or air.Powered by JazzHR43xcVamFJj
Keywords: 4Patriots, Nashville , Talent Acquisition Specialist, Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!