ServiceNow Administrator (Remote, WFH)
Company: Apogee, Inc.
Posted on: May 15, 2022
We're Apogee. Nice to meet you. At our core, we're an
IT-services organization that happens to focus on higher education.
We touch the lives of binge-watching, music-loving, game-playing,
finals-taking, seminar-attending, class-selecting students by
providing IT infrastructure that meets today's needs
We work hard, celebrate success, and challenge everyone in our
organization to be a problem solver. If you are as passionate as we
are about the intersection of technology and education, join us
Apogee is an Austin, Texas based company, and we're open to hiring
remotely, in the US, for this role.
Here's your day-to-day:
- Responsible for performing daily administration, issue
resolution, and troubleshooting of the ServiceNow platform.
- Understanding IT and business requirements with ability to
develop, test, deploy improvements, and update workflows.
- Managing and administering lists, filters, forms, platforms
interfaces (to other data sources) and the data within tables,
import sets and the CMDB.
- Producing reports and dashboards based on defined measures,
metrics and key performance indicators.
- Recommending any improvements regarding the platform,
processes, or reporting.
- Ensuring policies are reflected in the way the platform is
- Create and maintain system design and operations
- Create and deploy company and client training (online and/or
You'll love this job if this describes you:
Action Orientation. Deeply en-grained self-motivation. You're
motivated to get work done. That means that you love efficiency and
are driven to complete a project. Your work directly impacts others
being able to do theirs.
Clear Communication Skills. Your written and verbal communications
are friendly, to the point, and professional. You have a natural,
but realistic tone to your communication style, and you're not
afraid of tough conversations.
Technical Learning. Picks up on technical things quickly; can learn
new skills and knowledge; is good at learning new industry,
company, product, or technical knowledge; does well in technical
courses and seminars.
Comfort with a growing and changing business. We're a growing
business, and you need to be comfortable doing work in a constantly
changing environment. Your ability to work with some ambiguity, and
willingness to get the job done are great assets.
Customer Service in a technical environment. We are a technology
company, and your comfort in a technical environment will help you
ramp up quickly.
Inherent Time Management. You have a natural strength in managing
your time, and it's demonstrated in the work systems, and approach
you take with your job.
- Two years' experience as a ServiceNow administrator and/or
- ITIL v3 or ITIL 2011 Foundation or higher certification
- Experience implementing, and/or upgrading ServiceNow.
- Understanding of implementation process including setup,
configuration and customization of ServiceNow.
- Experience with project scoping, planning, requirements
gathering, pricing, and process mapping.
- ServiceNow Fundamentals, Platform Implementation, and/or
Application Development Certification highly preferred.
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and
contribute directly to the development of their professional
skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make
sure they keep getting better so here is what we are offering:
- An attractive salary
- Health insurance plan including Health Savings Account matching
- Monthly stipend for cellular and data usage
- Engineering and Technical teams receive cash bonuses for
- Maternity and Paternity leave
At Apogee, we believe education is a doorway to a fair and just
society. Within our own walls, we stand committed to creating a
healthy culture of diversity and inclusion, empowering one another
as advocates for an inclusive workplace, and doing so
transparently. Apogee employees founded three employee-led groups
in 2020 including Diversity and Inclusion, Civic Awareness, and
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this
application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing,
or otherwise participating in the employee selection process,
please direct your inquiries to Human Resources, email@example.com.
Keywords: Apogee, Inc., Nashville , ServiceNow Administrator (Remote, WFH), Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!