Company: Shearwater Health
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Description: Based in Nashville, TN, Shearwater Health is a
privately held company providing remote and onsite clinicians that
expand the size and impact of clinical teams. We deliver Clinical
Process Outsourcing services across four verticals: provider,
payer, workers compensation/disability and pharma/life sciences.
The Salesforce Administrator position is a key contributor to the
sales and account management department. The role manages the
Salesforce instance at Shearwater Health to ensure the visibility
and accountability of its business development efforts.Primary
- Review Salesforce pipeline for needed updates and outreach to
opportunity owners to verify accuracy.
- Work with sales team to update sales force
- Coordinates with members of the sales team regarding clients
(future and current) and pulse on business trends.
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows,
- Duplicate entry cleansing.
- Documenting processes, including error reports and changes to
field history tables.
- Create Salesforce training curriculum and conduct trainings
across Sales and Account Management teams.
- Preparing reports for Sales and other departments.
- Maintain latest version Sales Process Documents
- Other duties as assigned.Salesforce Administrator Expectations:
- Responsible for bi-annual updates to existing Sales
- Responsible for any inbound inquiries from the Shearwater
- Assist with the creation and assimilation of key performance
indicators for quarterly board meeting.
- (3) years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator in a
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of
- Knowledge of Salesforce products and their
- Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles,
and managing access.
- Knowledge of importing sales data and generating Salesforce
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user
- Document and distribute critical pricing decisions for new
business opportunities and provide lookback analysis to compare
agreed upon underwriting compared to actuals.
- Manage the ongoing measurements of sales targets and
- Work closely with C-Suite to refine, optimize, and implement
updates to the operating policies and procedures within the sales
process with the goal of maximizing field sales performance,
addressing deficiencies, and securing.
- Track key metrics such as Pipeline Growth, Average Days in
Stage, Probability to Win for each sales stage, etc. on a monthly,
quarterly and annual basis.Candidate Qualifications BA/BS
requiredStrong success as a contributor with the technology
associated with a sales department Excellent Microsoft application
skills, as well as deep proficiency in SalesforceExperience within
health care not required but preferredAbility to generate Excel
pivot tablesAbility to take ownership and initiative and bring a
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Thrives in a dynamic, high-growth environment.
- Ability to solve problems creatively Employee Benefits:
- A competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation and sick time
- The opportunity to build your career in a rewarding and
Keywords: Shearwater Health, Nashville , Salesforce Administrator, Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!