SEO Senior Strategist (Remote)
Company: Logical Media Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The SEO Senior Strategist will be responsible for various
digital marketing activities, primarily focused on Search Engine
Optimization (SEO), Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), and other
organic marketing. This will include site research, keyword
research, competitor analysis, campaign development, optimization,
and performance analysis for our clients. They will also be
expected to delegate tasks to junior members of the team
efficiently and accurately to skill level when working on accounts.
This position will report directly to the SEO Team Manager.
You will thrive in this role if you love teaching, providing
constructive feedback, multitasking, and problem-solving!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Strategic Leadership:
- Provide technical support and high-level oversight for the
additional clients your podmates are in charge of.
- Work cross-functionally to develop enterprise-level and
cross-channel strategies and reporting.
- Delegate the bulk of reporting and optimizations to your
support teammates. Dedicate your time to strategy and QC-ing
- Take charge of learning through regular team training when the
- Aid in the development of other client delivery pod members
through monthly meetings to review questions, progress, and
challenges; evaluate capabilities monthly to report back to Team
- Collaborate closely with your Account Managers on how to
strengthen client relationships, improve efficiency, and scale
- Aid in the hiring process by attending interviews for new
- Onboarding: Acclimate new hires to their accounts as well as
roles and responsibilities within each. Check-in with new hires to
ensure their understanding of roles and responsibilities and
effective use of time.
- Process improvement: Present ideas for new processes and
initiatives for the team and proactively put together tangible
plans to see these to fruition.
- Business development: Identify opportunities for and pitch
clients on cross-sells to aid in the growth of Logical
- Demonstrate expertise in all areas of Logical SEO & Analytics,
including technical SEO, CRO, content, analytics, and UX
- Advanced knowledge of primary tracking and analytics platforms
(STAT, Screaming Frog, Moz, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Search
Console, My Business, Data Studio)
- Deep understanding of SEO implementation within a WordPress
environment, added value if Shopify as well.
- Ability to provide constructive feedback and technical support
to client delivery members in your pod.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life
- 401(k) plus match, to help plan for your future
- Paid time off (starting at 15 days), plus paid holidays, paid
sick days, and paid personal days.
- Flexible Fridays
- Option to work completely remote
- Access to senior management and mentoring opportunities
- Optional COVID safe company gatherings
Logical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage
candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply.
Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different
perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our
Keywords: Logical Media Group, Nashville , SEO Senior Strategist (Remote), Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!