Assistant, Wasserman Music
Posted on: January 16, 2022
An Assistant is responsible for performing a variety of
administrative tasks to provide support to the agent in client and
This person will work out of our Nashville office.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Manage inbound phone calls on behalf of agents.
- Set and confirm meetings and maintain calendars for agents and
internal artist calendar.
- Update client bios, riders and ad mats.
- Coordinate with accounting team to update client tax
information and payment information.
- Coordinate with Business Affairs re: Performance Contract Terms
- Coordinate Fair/Festival artwork/posters and circulate to
Responsible Agent teams for applicable approvals.
- Coordinate company Fair/Festival avails and submissions.
- Collect and enter finals; notify Responsible Agent teams when
finals are entered.
- Data Entry (offers, ticket counts, finals, deposits, generating
- Tracking (contracts, deposits, finals, etc.).
- Book agent business travel as necessary.
- Submit agent expense reports.
- Take on additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle varied
personalities and sensitive situations.
- Position requires demonstrated poise, tact and
- Work requires excellent attention to detail, ability to
prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Computer literacy is a must.
Wasserman Music is committed to operating fair and unbiased
recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity
for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion,
race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or
national origin or any other classification as may be protected by
applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we
have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant
skills, education and experience.
Keywords: Wasserman, Nashville , Assistant, Wasserman Music, Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!