Senior Designer - Design Systems (Remote)
Company: Virtually Human
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Want To Work For a Cutting Edge Tech Start-Up Within Blockchain
- Are you a motivated, results-oriented team player?
- Do You Appreciate the Flexibility of Working From Home?
Virtually Human Studios (VHS) in exploring the fringes of
entertainment delivery for the next generation. Founded in 2019,
Virtually Human is a gaming and entertainment blockchain startup
and proud creators of the viral NFT gaming platform of its time ZED
RUN. VHS has partnered with some of the most innovative and leading
gaming and sports giants around the world, including Unikn and
Atari just to name a few.
See what we have planned this year - Virtually Human Studio Product
User Experience drives, shapes, and innovates the entire experience
throughout the analytical journey. We are seeking a Senior Designer
- Design Systems, to help us bring the future of entertainment to
our users across a variety of experiences and platforms as we
continue to scale post Series A.
For this role, we're looking for someone who has a passion for
design systems and comprehends the importance of great design and
its impact on the user. This person should understand the way
designers think and how design systems help them bring value to the
products, and in turn, the end user. It's also important for this
person to possess a fundamental understanding of systematic
approaches to the design process.
Portfolio or case study of work highly recommended.
- Explore ideal future concepts and identify new interaction
solutions and patterns that meet customer needs in a better
- Develop phased design solutions that bridge the gap between a
future state and current patterns, XUI design system and other
relevant constraints and considerations
- Leading the innovation of the design system.
- Overseeing design and development of the design system.
- Owning and driving design system adoption across the
- Understanding atomised systems.
- Understanding the design process and how our designers
- Working within an agile process, defining and executing
roadmaps, and working through backlog refinement.
- Overseeing the quality and adoption of the design system core
- Leading adoption across the products.
- Improving processes, standards, and innovation.
- A firm grasp of accessibility, responsive design, web
standards, common UI patterns and usability best practices
- A portfolio that demonstrates high-quality design outcomes and
systems-thinking, contributing to user experience and business
- A systems-mindset for creating patterns, componentry,
documentation and tooling
- Expertise in the entire design process, from uncovering
customer needs and pain points, to building elegant interfaces
- Experience working closely with product, engineering and other
- A knack for creating beautiful interfaces with an attention to
- Experience working with sports or gaming industries
- Interest in emerging technologies such as Blockchain, NFT's,
Why Work For VHS?
- Attractive and competitive salary;
- Flexible work from home arrangement;
- A supportive friendly environment of dedicated and passionate
- Exposure to the new aged world of Blockchain and NFT's;
- Make the role your own!
Keywords: Virtually Human, Nashville , Senior Designer - Design Systems (Remote), Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!