Salesforce Administrator (Remote Santa Barbara)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Dear trailblazers, forward-thinkers, and doers - We want you.
DataStax is the open, multi-cloud stack for modern data apps.
DataStax gives enterprises the freedom of choice, simplicity, and
true cloud economics to deploy massive data, delivered via APIs,
powering rich interactions on multi-cloud, open source and
Kubernetes. We subscribe to a set of principles that guide how we
collaboratively work together. We inspire each other with our
values, obsessing over users and enterprises, taking action and
focusing on results, innovating in technology, products, and
everything we do, and defining success as the team winning. We
foster a diverse working environment that is respectful, generates
new ideas, promotes ownership, and encourages highly motivated
individuals to shape tomorrow. These form the foundation of
DataStax's culture and help drive our decisions.
As the Salesforce Administrator, you will be responsible for
managing a full Salesforce instance, including security, access
limitations, and company-wide settings.
What You Will Do
- Serve as a key subject matter expert on complex and/or critical
business issues and processes with emphasis on Salesforce.com and
sales and support processes
- Solve complex problems and develop innovative solutions related
to the CRM platforms utilized by the business segments
- Be responsible for administration and support of the
Salesforce.com platform database, including user setup, profiles
and roles configuration, customization of objects, fields, record
types, page layouts, workflows, validation rules, etc.
- Design, implement, and enhance systems infrastructure &
business processes required to effectively manage a multitude of
- Develop, manage and publish a set of core sales metrics to
achieve visibility on impact from the defined programs, and drive
- Support, manage, and maintain DataStaxs implementation of
Salesforce CPQ, including product configuration, pricing rules, and
quote template design.
- Assist in the deployment of new applications and software
updates to various SFDC environments (development, testing,
- Work alongside Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Support to
understand their business needs and develop solutions against
- Other duties as assigned
Your Experience Should Include
- 5+ years of Salesforce.com administration and
- SFDC Advanced Administrator Certification (preferred)
- Experience with Salesforce Communities (strongly
- Advanced level of proficiency in Salesforce.com administrative
tasks such as creating user profiles, roles, custom objects, custom
fields, page layouts, workflow rules, validation rules, reports,
- Customization of and support for both Sales Cloud and Service
If this motivates you, we'd love to hear from you! Would you like
to join our crew?
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: DataStax, Nashville , Salesforce Administrator (Remote Santa Barbara), Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!