Client Onboarding Specialist, Brand Platform
Company: LTK (formerly rewardStyle & LIKEtoKNOW.it)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
LTK is seeking a Client Onboarding Specialist to join our
growing team. This high-impact position serves as the introductory
face of LTK for all prospective brands and retailers. You will work
with LTK's prospective brand partners to educate, consult, initiate
platform onboarding and demo products. You will use your expert
communication skills and passion for digital and influencer
marketing to understand which product solutions best fit
prospective brands' needs, providing consultative education while
qualifying leads for the Sales Team.
This role is foundational in setting up incoming brands and
retailers for success on the LTK platform, and therefore will be
expected to support in troubleshooting brand issues, answer
operational and product-oriented questions and support
This role is an outstanding opportunity for a customer-focused and
data-driven individual interested in using this experience as a
training ground into an Account Executive position with
What You'll Do
- Conduct introductory, high-level, consultative conversations
with prospective brands and retailers
- Qualify new business opportunities to fuel both our
self-service and managed service sales pipelines
- Support in managing, tracking and reporting on all sales leads
and activities in designated CRM
- Work closely with sales management to develop call strategies
and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Assist in answering semi-technical integration questions for
new brand partners
- Collaborate with the sales team to share best practices and
make recommendations to more effectively close sales and ensure
- Work effectively with internal departments to deliver the best
solution for the client and ensure an excellent experience
- 2+ years of B2B sales/business development experience,
preferably in digital media/marketing space
- A history of consistently exceeding important metrics and
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal
skills, with the ability to obtain the necessary information from
the prospect, while also ensuring a mutually beneficial
- Experience troubleshooting issues for clients
- Excellent organization, project management and time management
skills, and ability to take initiative
- 1 year SaaS sales/business development Experience
- Experience with excel, Hubspot, Zendesk or other ticketing
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including medical, dental, and
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Wellness benefits including workout from home with our live
Virtual Fitness Classes!
- 401k retirement plan with LTK matching contribution
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
- Disrupting the retail industry!
What you have to look forward to when you work or visit for team
huddles at a LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or
visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our
LTK is the largest global influencer marketing platform. Founded in
2011 by Amber Venz Box and Baxter Box, the company's mission is to
empower the world's premium lifestyle creators to be as
economically successful as possible.
Now in its 10th year, LTK has grown to become a three-sided
marketplace, serving creators, brands and shoppers. In November
2021, LTK announced a $300 million investment by SoftBank Vision
Fund 2 that values the company at $2 billion.
LTK is the most trusted and effective business-enablement platform
for creators, powering their universal LTK Creator Shops---. More
than 5,000 retailers employ the LTK Brand Platform for
performance-driven campaigns, paid collaborations and content
licensing, and invested more than $1 billion in influencer
marketing through the LTK platform by summer 2021.
Shoppers purchase more than $3 billion in products annually on the
LTK platform and app. LTK is headquartered in Dallas, TX with teams
in the UK, Brazil, France, Germany, Australia, China and South
Korea and clients in more than 100 countries.
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships
opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas,
such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a
precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our
website or to personal email accounts of employees of rewardStyle
are considered the property of rewardStyle and are not subject to
payment of agency fees.
rewardStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: LTK (formerly rewardStyle & LIKEtoKNOW.it), Nashville , Client Onboarding Specialist, Brand Platform, Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!