Account Executive - Structured Cabling
Company: Digital Group, LLC
Posted on: November 23, 2021
- Identify new prospects while maintaining existing customer
- Identify new partnership opportunities. referral sources.
- Develop sales strategies based on competitive information and
customer requirements and expectations.
- Manage internal team through the proposal process to ensure
timely, complete, and accurate proposals and submitted before
- Manage sales pipeline.
- Conduct on-site or virtual presentations that promote the image
of our company and the products and services we represent.
- Analyze competitive market assessments to develop pricing and
- Analyze sales reports, business trends, and opportunities.
- Ability to use and understanding the importance of a CRM
package and keeping it current with opportunities, sales funnel
process, and closings.
- Keep current on advancements in technology and industry
- Communicate effectively with senior management, sales team,
operations, and support staff, by informing and updating regularly
to ensure sales objectives are met or exceeded. Job Requirements:
- Manage customer relationships.
- Work with Operations Manager to estimate material and labor
from blueprints, specifications, customer needs, and other related
- Prepare proposals and present them to the customer.
- Assemble documents for proper hand off to Project
- Work closely with Project Management to ensure customer needs
are met throughout process up until job completion.
- Assist with closeout documents upon job completion.
Keywords: Digital Group, LLC, Nashville , Account Executive - Structured Cabling, Other , Madison, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!