Company: Lucas James Talent Partners
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Account Executive - Rewards Network Are you motivated by
professional success? When a goal is set are you persistent and
determined to reach it? Do you have the ability to keep a positive
attitude when the going gets tough? Have you worked in a solutions
based sales environment? Would you enjoy selling marketing and
financial services to the restaurant and bar industry?
If those sound like areas you excel at then the Account Executive
(outside sales) role with Rewards Network is for you. This position
is heavily focused on generating new clients within the restaurant
and bar industries. You need to be able to generate leads through
canvassing (door knocks) within your territory, set qualified
appointments, conduct solutions-based presentations with the goal
of securing new business on a month-to-month basis.
What We Offer:
- Base salary, uncapped commission, monthly performance bonus
plus monthly transportation allowance.
- Virtual work environment including all necessary technology
(cell phone & laptop) to excel in a remote capacity.
- Robust group benefits, including, but not limited to medical,
dental, long & short-term disability, and life insurance.
- 401K plan with company match.
- Unlimited PTO plus company paid holidays.
- Sales Academy - We provide in-depth training to our new hires
to learn as a group. Real life lessons and a thorough understanding
of our products and solutions giving you vast confidence as you
interact with clients. After all, your success is our Success.
- Bi-weekly reimbursement when you dine with our nationwide
restaurant and bar clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Acquire new restaurant/club/bar accounts within a defined
territory by closing deals for business solutions such as merchant
cash advance and marketing services through outside sales
- Develop and manage a pipeline of prospects throughout assigned
geography, set up in-person meetings with decision makers to
discuss products/services and move the sales process forward.
- Ability to make a great first impression and maintain active
engagement with new and existing leads; innate ability to build
relationships by interacting with prospective clients.
- Meet weekly and monthly sales objectives (cold calls,
appointments, presentations & closed deals).
- Collaborate with account managers, internal contract
operations, and inside sales representatives to ensure individual
and company goals are met.
- Maintain awareness of all product developments, new services,
and internal changes in policy, technology, and sales
- Retain and manage performance of top 20% book of business to
ensure client satisfaction.
- Manage all sales activity and follow up in our CRM system
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred. High school diploma or
general education diploma (GED) and 6 years of related experience;
or Associate's degree and 4 years of related experience
- 2 years of sales experience is required; experience
cold-calling businesses that have a need for financial and
marketing services products preferred.
- Proven experience in growing new business in a hunter
mentality; aggressive and self-motivated to drive business in a
remote outside sales environment.
- Structured methodology for acquiring new business, territory
planning and pipeline management.
- Strong financial acumen and ability to have a confident
discussion related to fees, acceptance, and finances.
- Excellent verbal, auditory and written communication skills,
including the confidence to interact and make presentations with
prospective clients in a way that projects Rewards Network's
differentiation in the marketplace.
- Proficiency in MS Office/Outlook and Salesforce or other CRM
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle required.
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering
unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage
advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while
simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the
ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their
dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their
business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase
revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our
services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a
turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their
business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase
the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating
restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We
encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.
Keywords: Lucas James Talent Partners, Nashville , Account Executive, Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!