Project Coordinator - Full Benefits/Flex Time/Work-Life Balance
Company: Thompson Electric, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Grow with Thompson Electric the NBJ Small Business Award Winner
& #1 Commercial Electrical Contractor in Wilson County servicing
Middle Tennessee. Determined to be Leaders of Light, our spirit of
excellence and dedication for stewardship remains at the heart of
all we do. As our Project Coordinator, you'll play a key role in
assisting our Project Managers in maintaining accurate project
information within our accounting system and digital filing system.
- Someone who prefers a fast pace with a variety of duties that
makes every day different.
- Highly organized, great follow-through, quick learner,
multi-tasking individual that takes the initiative to anticipate
and respond to the needs of the PM's throughout a project by
figuring out what's needed.
- Positive, self-starter that's always happy to help others and
do whatever needs to be done.
- Proven track record of developing strong relationships with
internal work teams and vendors while following the Golden
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook etc.) with the
proven ability to learn new software programs.
- Prior experience with a commercial contractor related to
construction would be a plus but is not required. Key Functions
- Attend weekly huddles and meetings in the Middle TN area with
the PM team.
- Assist PM's with calendar appointments, setting action items,
and sending out documents.
- Assist PM's with change orders, RFI's, other support documents
and pulling permits online.
- Keep our project software (ComputerEase), spreadsheets and
digital filing system updated (OneDrive). Rewards
- Compensation - Competitive pay, great team and work life
- Flexible Start Time - Choose a start time from 6 a.m. to 8 a.m.
that best fits you.
- Full Benefits - Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Matching
Retirement Plan, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
- Workday Variety - Every day is different! You will attend team
huddles and Project Manager meetings to help keeping projects well
documented and organized. *Please apply through here. Please DO NOT
call, email, or drop by to share your resume. *No recruiter
inquiries will be accepted.
Keywords: Thompson Electric, Inc., Nashville , Project Coordinator - Full Benefits/Flex Time/Work-Life Balance, Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!