Posted on: November 22, 2021
**This position has a pay rate of $16.50 and increases to $17.50
after 6 months**At CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we
care for people! CoreCivic--is currently seeking a Correctional
Officer who has a passion for providing the highest quality care in
an institutional, secure setting.--Who We Are:CoreCivic is the
leading, national provider of high-quality, security corrections
and detention management services, providing effective programs
that enhance public safety and prepare individuals for success
after release. Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, with more
than 70 secured facilities nationwide, CoreCivic security employees
are driven by a deep sense of service, high standards of
professionalism and a responsibility to better the public
good.----What We Have:
- PAID Training --- Comprehensive training to start a--successful
- A supportive environment where employee growth
- Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.
- PTO & paid holidays.
- Other great incentives.What You Get To Do:
- Change the lives of those in your care!--
- Perform routine duties of a Correctional Officer in accordance
with established policies, regulations, and procedures to maintain
order and provide for the safety, security, care, and direct
supervision of those in your care during all phases of activity in
- Responsible for maintaining order and security of inmates in a
- Able to work any shift, as you may be assigned to a variety of
posts including, but not limited to, armory/key control, housing
units, kitchen, medical, visitation, etc.
- CoreCivic recognizes your military service to qualify you for
positionsrequiring criminal justice experience.--Qualifications:--
- High school diploma, GED certification or equivalent
- Once hired, must complete pre-service correctional officer
training and, where applicable, be a non-commissioned security
officer licensed by the state of employment.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Demonstrate the ability to complete any required training.
- Must be available to work any hours, any shift.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of
age.CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Keywords: CoreCivic, Nashville , Correctional Officer, Other , Hartsville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!