Posted on: November 22, 2021
Competitive Pay and Leadership opportunities!
WE PAY BY THE HOUR, NOT THE JOB!
We're looking for all levels of Automotive Technicians who want to
work in a fun, fast-paced production environment. Hone your skills
on lower mileage, late-model vehicles. Whether you are just
starting your career or you are an experienced Master Technician,
Carvana has a role for you!
* Compensation is based on level of experience with opportunity to
grow your career
* Competitive Pay Rate (No Flat Rate!)
* Monday - Friday Work Schedule
* 100% company-paid medical insurance premiums
* Generous Paid-Time Off
* Tool & ASE Reimbursement
* Student Loan Repayment
* Unmatched Company Culture
* Day and Evening Shifts Available
$1.00 more PER HOUR for 2nd shift
ROLES VARY DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE (ENTRY - MASTER)
* Entry level Auto Technicians - minimum 6 months experience
* Perform technician services such as routine 150 point
* Record imperfections found during the initial inspection
* Notate and test all controls and features on the vehicles
including back-up cameras, lane departure, Bluetooth, etc.
* Perform technician services such as routine inspections and
maintenance (other than timing belts).
* Complete lube, oil, filter, and fluid flushes/exchanges.
* Highly Experienced Auto Technicians - minimum 2+ years
* Master-level understanding of vehicle repair
* Ability to perform extensive vehicle engine repairs, brake
repair, and electrical issues
* Proficient in using a variety of specialty tools and
* Repair advanced vehicle electrical issues and perform heavy
vehicle engine work.
* Install, repair, and replace vehicle refrigerant and recovery
* Complete advanced diagnosis on both mechanical and electrical
* Perform electric and hybrid vehicle diagnostics and repairs.
* Assist in general automotive repairs such as radiators, timing
belts, and transmissions if needed or requested by management.
* Perform extensive brake and tire repair.
* Input vehicle data into computer systems and Carvana technology
applications to ensure vehicle information is up to date
WHAT WE WOULD PREFER IN CANDIDATES
* ASE Certifications
* Previous electrical, air conditioning, and primary and advanced
* Previous experience diagnosing vehicles and performing road
* Previous experience working in a high-end automotive facility or
* Previous experience working in a lean-manufacturing
* Previous experience working for a fast-paced hyper growth
PERKS & BENEFITS
* Health Premiums
* ASE & Tool Reimbursement
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Consistent Work Schedule
* No Flat Rate
* Generous Paid Time Off
* Vehicle Discount
Keywords: Carvana, Nashville , Service Technicians, Other , Hermitage, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!