Company: Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Downtown
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Starting at $15 per hour!
Responsible for maintaining the pool area and monitoring guest
activity to promote a welcoming environment for all. Promotes water
safety among guests using the pool, and maintains the
indoor/outdoor pool area, whirlpool, pool deck, patio, and grounds
of the hotel. Reports necessary repairs and performs necessary
cleaning in a manner that is responsive to guest satisfaction in a
safe manner. The pool attendant will also aid in the poolside food
and beverage service. These duties can include stocking, food
delivery and/or clearing tables. Assist with monitoring and
enforcing all food and beverage rules.
300 Korean Veterans Blvd. - Nashville, Tennessee 37201
YOU BELONG AT DRURY HOTELS.
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you
belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do matters
at Drury Hotels. There's a place for you here today (and for
tomorrow) in this position.
BASIC FUNCTION & JOB DUTIES:
Under general supervision, acts as lifeguard, promotes water safety
among guests using the pool, and maintains the indoor pool,
whirlpool, pool deck, patio, and grounds of the hotel. Effects
necessary repairs and performs necessary cleaning in a manner that
is responsive to guest satisfaction in a safe manner. The Lifeguard
is also responsible for routine custodial and grounds keeping
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
1. Requires ability to take written and verbal direction.
2. Requires ability to communicate in a friendly manner with guests
in order to create a warm, comfortable, relaxing environment.
3. Requires knowledge of hotel accommodations, the community and
4. Requires ability to conduct accurate inventory of pool supplies
and calculate order levels.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued
for what you do and who you are ... and well compensated for all
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses (we succeed together!)-shared for
all based on hotel results
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription,
life, and disability
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Work-life - Flexible spending accounts, Team Member Assistance
Program, paid time off, and hotel discounts
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans,
management training, and more-60% of management positions promoted
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers
(2021) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel
Chains by J.D. Power 16 years in a row (that's a record!)
Rise. Shine. Work Happy.
Keywords: Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Downtown, Nashville , Lifeguard, Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!